racer_inboston is offline Junior Member

clenbuterol dosage

hi all, i've aquired some clen .02mg each, by the way i'm 210, 5'10 and i'm 28yrs of age on my 4th cycle.
    my question is i did some research and being that we arent all form the same place we mey use different tables of measurement, with that said, what is the average dose for clen?
    i've read 30-50mg a day(milligrams) and i've read 100-140 mcg (micrograms) a day
    tks guys.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    100-140mcg a day is the proper dosage. For your first time using it start with 20-40mcg and work your way up to 100-140mcg until you get used to the sides.

Pain

Originally posted by painintheazz
    100-140mcg a day is the proper dosage. For your first time using it start with 20-40mcg and work your way up to 100-140mcg until you get used to the sides.
    Pain... how long does one typically stay on clen ?

I've been using ECA for years (not constantly!) and know my way around ECA quite well, but clen is still a mystery to me.

I was thinking of trying the 2 weeks clen 2 weeks ECA scheme for a while. Also would throwing in some Proviron help? Does a nice job lowering estrogen and hardning muscle so I would guess it might fit in there? (how about T3? Got easy access to Clen, T3 and proviron).

(stuck in the last test/deca pin of this cycle in my quad yesterday so I have to start thinking about shedding the little extra blubber I acquired )

Thanks!

Red

Clen losses effectiveness as a fat burner after 2 weeks. So the most popular stack is 2 weeks on clen then 2 weeks on ECA. This can be done for about 8 weeks then your CNS needs a little break. Your cycle looks pretty good to me for losing fat I have never used Prov so I can't give any advice on that, but I have heard the same as what you said about it so it should be good. As for T3, I would use that only on AS, it is very catabolic. Also IMO it isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be, sort of like DNP I think, most people that have never run it say it is so scary, but people that have run it say it is not bad.

Pain

Thanks bro!

I guess I'll start with ECA/clen /proviron to get the bod ready for "beach mode"

T3 I can get dirt cheap, but I'll probably to a bit more research and homework on. Maybe use it in a fina/test prop cutting cycle later on.

Thanks bro!

Red

Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    Thanks bro!

I guess I'll start with ECA/clen /proviron to get the bod ready for "beach mode"

T3 I can get dirt cheap, but I'll probably to a bit more research and homework on. Maybe use it in a fina/test prop cutting cycle later on.

Thanks bro!

Red
    Ya, mess with Clen/ECA first then hit up the T3, that is what I did. Also I ran a Test/Fina cycle with it and loved it. Next is DNP ...........

Pain

OK, guys i know that you can make your own ECA and it would be much cheaper.Anyone know the exact amount of each in order to aquire the correct dose?
    p.s
    i also have 25 200mg dnp yellow capsules, which i will not touch untill i get more info, i happen to have them cause friend gave them to me..

Ephed go with 20mg Caff go with 200mg and you can leave out the asprine, I have heard it really doesn't do much but thin out the blood and make fat trans a little more easy. Most say it isn't worth it. But if you insist get a childrens asprine tablet, that will be enough.

Pain

Racer ... ECA is pretty easy...

25mg ephedra
    200mg caffeine
    81mg aspirin

Take 2-3 times per day (start with 1 and work your way up). Never take after 6pm if you want to sleep that night

And yes you are right, it is a LOT cheaper to make it yourself.

Red

Originally posted by painintheazz
    [Byou can leave out the asprine, I have heard it really doesn't do much but thin out the blood and make fat trans a little more easy. Most say it isn't worth it. But if you insist get a childrens asprine tablet, that will be enough. [/B]
    You are 100% right... the aspirin is not absolutely necessary and the jury is still out as to it's usefulness.

Personally I only use an 81mg aspirin in one of my doses, and no aspirin in the other 2.

Do NOT use full strenght 324mg aspirins... used 3 times a day it will thin the blood to the point of causing intestinal and hemerhoidal bleeding.

Red

cool, tks lol, now the only thing is for me to get ephedra, lol oh boy everything out there is mixed like xenadrine and stuff, where can i get the pure legal stuff?
    the caffeine i can do with coffe no? i know that coffe has 200mg per cup

That is one big cup of coffee!

http://www13.netrition.com/kaizen_ephedrine60_page.html

I used this product and it was really good.

Pain

or good old pink "WakeUps" off the shelf from the local pharmacy... 100mg caffeine per tab. You'll also find them at any truck stop.

Do not rely on coffee for your caffeine input, too many variables involved.

Red

Thread Information