nd2bhge is offline New Member

Statement To All Newbies

I'VE BEEN BACK ON THIS BOARD PRETTY REGULARLY BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO START A NEW CYCLE. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS I HAVE NOT HAD TO MAKE ANY OTHER POSTS BESIDES THIS BECAUSE I USED THE SEARCH TO MY BENEFIT. I FOUND EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO KNOW AND THEN SOME, ALSO I WAS ABLE TO HELP OUT OTHER PEOPLE(I HOPE).

SO TO ALL NEW MEMBERS WELCOME, AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!! AND TO EVERYBODY ELSE ON THIS BOARD...

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    WOW- great post bro. it is true. if you use the search function in an intelligent manner, you will find everything you need to know.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Props for bringing this up.

I help maybe 10-15 new people each week with fina related questions via PM's and many times i have to repeat the same info over and over.

Never hesitate to PM me, post or whatever.. questions are why we are here, but please try to locate it then ask the questions that dont seem to get answered.

A lot of questions i come up with arent really covered by the search.. but you will find that i only ask when i totally cant find it and people are in a hurry to help members that try to help themselves.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    I help maybe 10-15 new people each week with fina related questions via PM's and many times i have to repeat the same info over and over.
    Try 10 a day. Ok not always but some days 10 or more. I really don't mind helping all I can. If anyone has a problem or question I don't mind at all if you ask but I would hope you did use the search function first.

Also if its about a source, a lot of the time I just don't know. Sorry but there are too many guys out there for me to know 100% of them. Besides the fact is that the good ones can turn bad over night. BTW I don't have one to give you so don't ask.

Jaandost is offline New Member
    i researched via this board for almost a year before my first post. i learned practically everything i know so far without asking a single question. there is a wealth of info here.........just use the search function.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Not trying to gloat but I am getting about 13PMs a day with cutting diet related info, it is become a bit overwelming. Please do a search on cutting diets, then pm with more specific questions.

Pain

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    Not trying to gloat but I am getting about 13PMs a day with cutting diet related info, it is become a bit overwelming. Please do a search on cutting diets, then pm with more specific questions.

Pain
    I wouldn't assume you were gloating cause now I feel sorry for your ass I can only imagin how many PM's Jason gets.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i love getting pms.. hell bring them on.. hehe i just love talking to people .. i always learn something from everyone i speak to.

neways http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/search.php?s= is the place to be first.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by RON

I wouldn't assume you were gloating cause now I feel sorry for your ass I can only imagin how many PM's Jason gets.
    Ya, I feel bad I don't respond quickly to a lot of them. O Well, sorry folks. I am sure Jason is getting flooded.

Pain

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Budda- i know what you mean... it does feel good helping people who take the time to ask a legitimate question through PM. i dont get 10 a day, but the few i receive allow me to give something back to a great board that i have learned so much from...

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    I'm with you bro's. I read this board 10 times a day, but I rarely post b/c most of my questions are answered by the search button. I don't answer many others questions b/c my knowledge isn't to the level of so many bro's on this board....bump

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Do you knowledgeable Bro's know where I can get a source?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by jammergsxr
    Hmm

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by jammergsxr
    Yea sure ! The best place for gear is "ebay" ! All your shopping needs in one place

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    lol lol try the greensheet.....................

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I go for the pinks myself

big swoll is offline Member
    un like cutup, im guessing that jammergsxr doesn't read the board ten times a day....not to flame though

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    For people like me, I'm still only a "Junior Member" because I dont just make posts... I search for them first and 90% of the time I find EXACTLY what I was looking for

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Originally posted by big swoll
    un like cutup, im guessing that jammergsxr doesn't read the board ten times a day....not to flame though
    Bro., that was a joke,I've been here quite sometime LOL.

Thread Information