GettinBigDH is offline New Member

About to start Tren Acetate cycle.

Hello everybody,
    I am about to start a Tren Acetate cycle. I have run multiple Pro hormone cycles and stacks before, and one Test cycle. I am 26 years old, 6'2, 194, and 10 - 11 percent body fat. I have a 20 ml bottle of Tren Ace, and am pretty concerned about the sides. My previous source moved, so I really dont have any way to get test. Due to this, I am very scared about limp dick. What can I do to prevent this? Right now, I have Vitamin b6, liver stuff, and protein. I am waiting to find a way to get a strong PCT - aswell as a good way to prevent sides - before starting my cycle. Any advice for preventing or possibly lessening the harshness of the sides would be greatly appreciated, aswell as any way to obtain whatever is needed.
    Thankyou

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    dont do it without test
    i wouldnt advise tren for the inexperienced mate

GettinBigDH is offline New Member
    That's what I heard as well.
    I am completely listening to your advice, but how bad would everything be without the test? And what could i run as a type of substitute?
    And I've run strong pro hormone cycles, and a test E cycle. I am not extremely experienced, but not very unexperienced either.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GettinBigDH View Post
    That's what I heard as well.
    I am completely listening to your advice, but how bad would everything be without the test? And what could i run as a type of substitute?
    And I've run strong pro hormone cycles, and a test E cycle. I am not extremely experienced, but not very unexperienced either.
    you need test, no if's or but's. tren shuts you down hard and you'll suffer badly trying to recover from it. tren with test and a good pct can still be a b@stard to recover from even if done properly. see what im saying? its just a no go mate, do not do it.

if i was you i'd drop the tren and go with something else with test.

you havent enuf tren anyhow, a good 1st time on tren would be 350mg pw for 8wks, you've only 5wks with 20ml
    Last edited by dec11; 05-05-2011 at 09:27 PM.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    maybe an analogy can help.

IMO using Tren on a first cycle would be like losing your virginity to the hottest girl in the world, it would go by waaay too fast and sex would never be the same again............................

robofish is offline Associate Member
    tren has some hardcore sides and dec11 is right dont do it without test

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    even with test keeping it going can be a chore sometime

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Test is key to tren itll make the gains that much better but enjoy it bro it will blow ur mind. As far a limp dick everyones different for me tren makes me wanna fyck every girl in sight lol i even dream of sex!! Its crazy! The only sides I get are night sweats which suck and aggression which sucks even more but its worth it trens nuts. O and a massive apetite which burns a hole in my pocket
    Last edited by tbjake34; 05-06-2011 at 12:34 PM.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    I never see anyone using deca /npp much these days..why not run a test/deca stack?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    I never see anyone using deca /npp much these days..why not run a test/deca stack?
    i had a great test/deca cycle ill deffinately go back to that well

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro sounds like you really dont have a clue about wats going on.You need to do some research.There is no sub for test.And I would say you aint ready for tren .Read the profile on tren.

Thread Information