tbjake34 is offline Senior Member

1g of test a wk.. Bad idea?

Sup bros, its been a while since ive posted on this board just been doing my thing i guess lol but ive hit a pleatue and I need advice. So for my past few cycles i havent gone above 500mg/wk of test and ive noticed my gains have tapered.. Ive read over and over again that anything above 500mg is just a waste but the thing is my gains used to be solid with this dose. Would uping to 750-1g be any help? Ive adjusted my diet and training with little to no change. Also, this may sound like a dumb question but is it possible to build a tolerance to test? I havent ran a cycle longer then 12 wks without at least a 10 wk break ive been doing that for a while and slowly it seems like every cycle my gains are weaker and weaker. Any advice or optinions about this? Any similar experiences? Thanks for any replys. Peace

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats and cycle history?
    You should practise cycle+pct=time off,
    Have you tried adding another compound before upping the test dose?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Of corse doubling your test dose is going to make a difference...

And yes, at a point you will need to incease the dose to still gain...

What are your stats...

What does your diet look like, exactly...

What is your training routine...

Previous cycles...

Why not keep the test where it is and add another AAS, deca for example...

I would say that a jump from 500mg to 1000mg is too much... 750mg would be next for me if I was to stick with test only
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Ive ran like 2 cycles test only. 1 cycle test deca . 1 cycle test tren . all followed with torm/clomi pct for 5 wks. My diet is 1.5-2g protein per lb with carbs every meal eating 5-6 meals a day. stats 5'10 around 220 dont kno bf but pretty low id say under ten got a high metabloism.

training is heavy no more then 10 reps 4 sets each workout to failure im trying to get to 230 solid i play runningback in college

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would run a same/lower dose of test and stack something. I would go with nandrolone before tren for 19nors

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    if you want to see those "impressive gains" run a gram of test and between 400-600 mg a week of a different substance deca , maybe eq, tren , etc.

Hows EQ? What about masterone?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You dont need that much test.Grow into your dose.

Thats the thing I think I have....

from the picture you painted in your thread post, a gram is the next step imho. but its just advice do what you think is right.

What do u guys think of masterone? or EQ? which one?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    what age are you?

franklin 13 is offline New Member
    750 mg test plus another aas (deca , tren , etc) would be best imo

run it for at least 12 weeks

i would stack test with another aas before i would cycle 1000 mg of test/week... thats a huge step up from 500 mg/week

Quote Originally Posted by franklin 13 View Post
    750 mg test plus another aas (deca , tren , etc) would be best imo

run it for at least 12 weeks

i would stack test with another aas before i would cycle 1000 mg of test/week... thats a huge step up from 500 mg/week
    Basically the same as running another compound i think id be better just to stick with one at a higher dose but I have ran deca and tren in cycles before.. Im on a budget and my sources prices are sky high on tren is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    what age are you?
    Be 24 in a few days bro

kelevra is offline Member
    i would say for an athlete you should stay away from winny. EQ (imo) has little to no benefit. Tren is a great substance, but Decca for joint reasons and other might be a good fit for you. I like a Test, Decca, Dbol stack, but i would be afraid for an athlete to take dbol considering the terrible back pumps one can get.
    So to me your options are basically Test / Decca or Test / Tren
    And IMO, 750 mg of test is fine.

sixoner is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    if you want to see those "impressive gains" run a gram of test and between 400-600 mg a week of a different substance deca, maybe eq, tren, etc.
    from the picture you painted in your thread post, a gram is the next step imho. but its just advice do what you think is right.

some more completely unfounded advice from a 20 year old drug addict that has never used anabolic steroids . unbelievable....

tbjake please disregard this guys advice he has no experience with any of these compounds and has no idea what he is talking about

Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    some more completely unfounded advice from a 20 year old drug addict that has never used anabolic steroids . unbelievable....

tbjake please disregard this guys advice he has no experience with any of these compounds and has no idea what he is talking about
    your going to be trolling a lot of threads if you keep this up

lil bitch

sixoner is offline Member
    mrniceguy215 what exactly do you base your advice on the use of AAS which you have suggested in this thread and others?

have you used these compounds before? please list your experience related to the use of these compounds and training so that we can relate it to your advice

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Using a gram of test is senseless and increases chance of harm

stop seeking a vendetta in others threads. you call me a drug addict because some nights when i cant sleep i take benadryl. fu*ck you and your pathetic life. if you have advice for the op then you should just focus on that. sorry tjblake this lil bitch needs to take his ball and go home.

Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post

Yea he doesnt seem to kno shyt haha whatever and kelevra Ive ran tren on season and i feel like I have an asthma attack every practice lol idk what it is with that shyt i get out of breath from walking up a flight of stairs being serious and the dbol does give intense pumps which leads to cramps.. thats why i like just test but im considering running tbol along side i react really good to the stuff. But thanks to all for advice its appreciated if anyone else wants to throw in ideas thats cool. Thanks bros

stop seeking a vendetta in others threads. you call me a drug addict because some nights when i cant sleep i take benadryl. fu*ck you and your pathetic life. if you have advice for the op then you should just focus on that. sorry tjblake this lil bitch needs to take his ball and go home.
    Im not taking sides here. i dont kno either of u on a personal level so I dont feel im in a place to do so.. But have u had AAS expeirence? are u 20? just curious

i have not, i do train with ppl on aas and i know there dosing protocols, and my age is irrelevant.

i have not, i do train with ppl on aas and i know there dosing protocols, and my age is irrelevant.
    Ok well I apologize for the comment about u. Everyones gotta start somewhere do some research get a few cycles under ur belt then u will be able to suggest advice as of now u should be asking advice.. Researching and actually experimenting are completely different. Just my opinion. But I prolly will run 750 and maybe up to a gram see how I react at 750 solo test run of course.

keep us posted gl

Thread Information