Thread: Hungry!!!

BrysZ is offline Associate Member

Hungry!!!

On my fifth week of a 400mg/week of test-c cycle and I cant seem to ever stop being hungry. I eat a lot...and up until this week I never had this insatiable feeling of hunger. Is this common with a cycle? Should I ignore this extra appetitie? Without going into all the details of my diet (again) I eat a very structured and controlled diet of about 6-8 meals a day (over 300g of protein per day). I could increase my intake but I am working toward a clean bulk. The confusing thing is that even though I have been doing the same diet and exercise program for many months I havent felt like this until this week....thank you.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    how much weight have you put on, you may need to up the cals a bit to accomidate the growth. feeling hungry could be a normal reaction to you cycling some guys can't stop eating and others find it difficult to eat. watch the mirror and be wary of fat gains

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^ exactly what he said. i would suggest weighing yourself after every week and then recalculating what calorie intake you need based off that.

progressive1 is offline Junior Member
    Damn brysz I'm envious! This is f'in bullisht! I'm 25days in and don't feel isht! Hate you! j/k lol. But seriously, I am jealous. Good going.

Quote Originally Posted by progressive1 View Post
    Damn brysz I'm envious! This is f'in bullisht! I'm 25days in and don't feel isht! Hate you! j/k lol. But seriously, I am jealous. Good going.
    Ha ha...okay last night new record squats added 40 pounds in two weeks! Dont sweat it bud....25 days ain't even close at least 4 to 5 weeks. Then one day it hits out of nowhere. It is amazing...but I don't want the guys at the gym suspicious. ...kind of tough though. They look at me like WTF! Ha ha! 44 year old college professor juiced up on roids. Ha ha! I love it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrysZ View Post
    Ha ha...okay last night new record squats added 40 pounds in two weeks! Dont sweat it bud....25 days ain't even close at least 4 to 5 weeks. Then one day it hits out of nowhere. It is amazing...but I don't want the guys at the gym suspicious. ...kind of tough though. They look at me like WTF! Ha ha! 44 year old college professor juiced up on roids. Ha ha! I love it!!!

f-em live it up

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    On my fifth week of a 400mg/week of test-c cycle and I cant seem to ever stop being hungry. I eat a lot...and up until this week I never had this insatiable feeling of hunger. Is this common with a cycle? Should I ignore this extra appetitie? Without going into all the details of my diet (again) I eat a very structured and controlled diet of about 6-8 meals a day (over 300g of protein per day). I could increase my intake but I am working toward a clean bulk. The confusing thing is that even though I have been doing the same diet and exercise program for many months I havent felt like this until this week....thank you.
    It's very common. Your metabolism is probably in hyperdrive right now. You may need to add some clean carbs to your diet.

Okay been adding in more clean carbs upped my intake significantly but its like tossing paper on a house fire...more I eat the more hungry I get. Another sort of related question...I am looking less defined, my abs are a little harder to see. Could that be water retention from the test plus I am taking about 15g of creatine each day? Thanks (again)...

Okay been adding in more clean carbs upped my intake significantly but its like tossing paper on a house fire...more I eat the more hungry I get. Another sort of related question...I am looking less defined, my abs are a little harder to see. Could that be water retention from the test plus I am taking about 15g of creatine each day? Thanks (again)...
    yes. are you runnung an ai

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    yes. are you runnung an ai
    yes .25 dex eod

could be the creatin as well as everything else, creatin makes me feel very bloated. how much water are you drinking?

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    could be the creatin as well as everything else, creatin makes me feel very bloated. how much water are you drinking?
    it varies from day to day...try to drink about 170 ounces I figure.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No need to take 15gr ED. 10gr ED max will do it for you.

Thread Information