princetontiger is offline New Member

Question why do i feel fine and have a sex drive???

hey bros..

just finished up a 9 week anavar cutting cycle (my first ever) and i'm very pleased with the results (220 lbs @ 18% bf to 210 lbs @ 12% with cardio). it really is a modest steroid though so to all who are considering using it as your only steroid for bulking, please reconsider

to the point-i'm on day 3 of nolvadex @ 80 mg/day (been off the var for 3 days, so it's out of my system by now) and i feel absolutely fine! no depression, emotions, or any of the other recovery shit i hear people talking about. i do feel calmer (felt a little nervous on the var), and my sex drive is probably just a little bit lower than normal. my balls shrunk to probably about 3/4's of their normal size over the cycle and haven't gotten larger since i started the nolva, however..

anyone have any ideas why i appear to be doing so well with the recovery?? i'm 22 years old. maybe that explains it? or is it just because var is such a mild roid? or is nolva just superior to clomid?

hell, i'll probably only need 7 days of nolva for recovery on this one!

hells yeah.... gotta keep the motor running, get out on the HIGH way!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with dick here...we aren't talking weeks here yet, only 3 days. if you look at graphs on test levels and how they taper i think it takes about 3 weeks for them to get back where they were after beginning post-cycle recovery...someone had a great post on this awhile back, ill try to find it for you...don't worry about the shrunken balls either yet as some find it takes them months while off to fully recover. stick with your dosages and run it for at least 2-3 weeks bro, you might be a little ambitious with only 7 days recovery if this cycle was more than 6 or 7 weeks.

Lift Chief is offline Member

Re: why do i feel fine and have a sex drive???

Originally posted by princetontiger
    hey bros..

just finished up a 9 week anavar cutting cycle (my first ever) and i'm very pleased with the results (220 lbs @ 18% bf to 210 lbs @ 12% with cardio). it really is a modest steroid though so to all who are considering using it as your only steroid for bulking, please reconsider

to the point-i'm on day 3 of nolvadex @ 80 mg/day (been off the var for 3 days, so it's out of my system by now) and i feel absolutely fine! no depression, emotions, or any of the other recovery shit i hear people talking about. i do feel calmer (felt a little nervous on the var), and my sex drive is probably just a little bit lower than normal. my balls shrunk to probably about 3/4's of their normal size over the cycle and haven't gotten larger since i started the nolva, however..

anyone have any ideas why i appear to be doing so well with the recovery?? i'm 22 years old. maybe that explains it? or is it just because var is such a mild roid? or is nolva just superior to clomid?

hell, i'll probably only need 7 days of nolva for recovery on this one!

This doesn't surprise me bro. Anavar is a very mild steroid as you said- in those 9 weeks you may have not even been entirely shut down! That is the amazing and useful thing about anavar. Therefore, i wouldn't be surprised if you have a very smooth post cycle therapy with none of the potential problems you get with other steroids .

I think more of us would take var if we had the money. But you do, so congrats on a good choice.

Oh yeah i hope you got blood work and ran some liver detox supps bro... even though anavar is much more mild on the liver than dbol or drol it is still c-17aa so it is still somewhat hepatoxic.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    also bros- remember. hes on nolva only. not clomid. i havent heard of anyone getting emotional jusr from nolva. why arent you running clomid bro?

Originally posted by monstercojones1
    also bros- remember. hes on nolva only. not clomid. i havent heard of anyone getting emotional jusr from nolva. why arent you running clomid bro?
    Part of the reason you get emotional post-cycle is because your test is low and your estrogen is high... clomid contributes to this but you would likely get this regardless of the post-cycle therapy you employ.

Nolva is of comparable effectiveness to clomid for post-cycle therapy.

Thread Information