Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member

Help me please. 3 Q's

Has anyone ever encountered a fake Intervet Laurabolin vial? I have come across 50ml bottles at a very air price. This is an order i would get just in case i could not come across deca for my next cycle.

Also, is it possible that i am getting 10ml bottle of QV deca 300mg at $60 each? I thought that it was very cheap. I was given an empty vial as sample and it was definitely legit. The hologram was real and the lot number checked out.

another question is that it was mentioned over the phone about a new form of russian sust that my "friend" was taking. It sounded like "Kerochi". I may be way off with that pronounciation, cuz Sprint sucks and there was static.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashioncore1
    Has anyone ever encountered a fake Intervet Laurabolin vial? I have come across 50ml bottles at a very air price. This is an order i would get just in case i could not come across deca for my next cycle.

Also, is it possible that i am getting 10ml bottle of QV deca 300mg at $60 each? I thought that it was very cheap. I was given an empty vial as sample and it was definitely legit. The hologram was real and the lot number checked out.

another question is that it was mentioned over the phone about a new form of russian sust that my "friend" was taking. It sounded like "Kerochi". I may be way off with that pronounciation, cuz Sprint sucks and there was static.

never came across any laurabolin....not a qv or deca fan but i would buy ALOT of those 10ml bottles

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I would be suspicious of a 10ml vial QV deca 300. From what I hear it usually sells for about that much in Mexico. If your source gave you an empty vial, then he probably has more that may be refilled. Could still be 300mg/ml, could be less. Not trying to say that your source if trying to cheat you, just be wary of that price IMO.

-moto

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    never came across any laurabolin....not a qv or deca fan but i would buy ALOT of those 10ml bottles

thats odd

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    friends would eat it up. juice is a bit pricey round my parts

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    To answer your other questions, I've never seen any laurabolin , and the sust is Karachi. from Pakistan I believe, but could be wrong.

-moto

wimp is offline Associate Member
    You are right about the sust moto; it's Karachi and from Pakistan.

thanks a lot. a co-worker of my brothers also acquired deca from this source and gained a sold 15lbs. He said he just got large shipment and wanted to get rid of the deca so he'd sell it at cost. I also believed it too good to be true.
    also, i've been looking into the laurobolin, and it seems to be "the poor man's deca". I haven't seen anything posted that there are fakes. It's supposed to be dirt cheap, so to make fakes is redundant. Let me know if anyone knows more about this. Thanks for all the help so far.

LocoLeprechaun is offline New Member
    Hey brother no flame but i dont know a dealer that has ever said hey I got to much stuff in and I want to sell it at cost and not make a penny and at that price that would be about what he would be doing, I dont know I would just be a little leary about that. You mentioned your buddy that put on 15# from it was the deca the only thing he was on? The sust you asked about is good stuff to and yes it is spelled Karachi.

triplej is offline New Member
    wow deca is a gr8 price id buy all he has for that price if i were you and it was legit, i love qv300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah LOCO, i agree with you on that. The price i had from someone else for the deca was $150-$175 depending on quantity. At $60, it's probably too good to be true. maybe i'll buy one just in case. I can take a $60 loss, but i can't buy 10 and take a chance on losing $600. I got a little boy that needs diapers.

Thanks for all the help everyone

Thread Information