NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member

D-BOL Questions??

Hey guys, couple quick questions. Just wondering what time throughout your day you take your D_BOL's? Im only taking 4-5 per day, so I was wondering the most you reccomend taking at once. and whats the latest in the day you take them before noticing a problem sleeping. Thanx Brah's. Oh yeah, and WTF is that picture on the pink D_BOL'S, the Pentagon shaped ones. I can't tell, its either a bicep or a deformed baby.. lol..

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro ; there is different ways i've seen people taking D-bols.
    First- you can divide your dosage all day ;or you can take them all at once.... on my first cycle, i devided 7 d-balls in a 16 hour period, and gained 10 pounds in 5 weeks.... this time around, still taking 7 Dballs, but i take them all at once, 1 and hour before i go work out, so far in 3 weeks put on 15 pounds.... this time around i feel stronger, the way i'm taking them, this is just the way i do it, and i dont take any on the days off. i've read a couple of articles on this issue, and to me taking them all at once ( bewfore you work out) it's better, then if you devide them all day... when you take them all at once, just before you go to the gym, you get the peak affect of the D-Ball at the gym ,and that's what i want.
    as for the picture on the D-ball, that's either a cobra or a snake ( not sure) IF they are from thai.

super 88 is offline New Member
    I take 5=6 pills a day, starting 1 hour before I go to the gym.I take 1 pill every 3 hours there after.
    Physiologically, 35 mg at one dosing is a little hard on the old liver.Not only that, but with a 3-4 hour half life you're wasting the other 10 hours of anabolic activity.
    Think of it like propinate, if you take a dose every 7 days you'ld have high test levels for a couple of days, then drop off rapidly.With a steady dose you have a more constant anabolic enviroment.You are also less likely to have side effects
    Having taken 30 mg's before a work out though,I can tear some shit up in the gym.

Kewl, thanx for the input. I wasn't sure so I only took 2 at a time right before I work out in the morning, I'll prolly bump it up to 3-4 right before I work out then space the others out over the day. Its just a pain to remember to take em. Ive only been taking 15 mg/ day with 350 MG Deca \W. Im gonna bump em both up abit, its my 4th week and im not too happy with the results. I just ordered some Cypinate tho and I think im gonna replace the D_Bol with 400-500 mg Cyp per week. thanx for the input Brah's..
    NEO

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    doesnt dball take around 3 hour to get in the blood stream?
    and i also have the pentagon pink one but there only a small trail to clip it in two in the middle on the other side it flat.. Are all thai dbol having a cobra or something? on it?

wantsome is offline Junior Member

dragon

all thai dbols should have a small dragon on them i cant send u a pic if u mail me
    [email protected]

Are the Thai one's pink pentagon's too? I thought only the russian ones were??

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    i agree take them before work out

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    i take 6 per day, 1 with each meal starting with my 1st one in the morning.

LocoLeprechaun is offline New Member
    You have to space them out evenly through out the day . You want to keep your blood levels as consistant as possible this will help with efficency and also help keep the side effects down. Dbol is usually in your system with in two hours and the half life isnt but around three to four hours until its out of your system. You can however take some extra before a workout for that extra spike but you should also have enough to spread out through out the day.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    At first I thought the picture on the dbol was a fetus.

Looked kinda funny.

Thread Information