Thread: Pegasus? Legit?

OT8268 is offline Associate Member

Pegasus? Legit?

What is the with this company called Pegasus, is it the real deal, I have never heard of it

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    Yes they are a new lab from western australia producing some good products for instance.....PRIMO.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The Primo Depot is a big plus - especially since Scherring dropped it from their line. No first hand experience on the Aussie Pegasus - or any real info on them - so BUMP this. Any labs results yet?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i have seen this stuff on lists as well. bump for anyone possibly having lab results...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    BUMP...anyone have any first hand experience with Pegasus Var or Primo?

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I used their var as part of a first cycle, have to say that I wasnt too impressed. I have also got their primo but havent tried that yet

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    I used their var as part of a first cycle, have to say that I wasnt too impressed. I have also got their primo but havent tried that yet
    What dosage were you running it at and for how long? What did u stack it with? A friend of mine used their Winny w/ really good results.

I was using 50md/day as well as prop 100mg eod

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Everything I've heard about Pegasus has been good!

Has anyone else used Pegasus products?

nsashbl is offline Associate Member

Anavar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    Has anyone else used Pegasus products?
    No good for me. Word on other boards is it's no good. Just the word so far, but I'm not wasting more cash on Pegasus.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump for any other opinions. I am researching some info for the Primo tabs..

I read somewhere that a labtest on their primo turned out to be Eq, I got rid of the primo I had

I'm surprised it turend out to be anything! I never heard anything positive about Pegasus. If you buy it, add the cash to test it first!

I posted something about Pegasus var either here or at EF a while back. I said that I would give some to a friend who has connections at a university to test them. Well I did, and I forgot about it. I just spoke to my friend and he told me what they tested out at. 0 ox, but there was 52% of a synthetic testosterone and some B12! they were tested using an electrophotospectrometer? This was in the beginning of last Summer and I have long since cared, but thought I'd give a heads up.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Just the other day I put a thread up asking the legitimacy of pegassus, and everyone's response was negative. Now I hear a few positive remarks. I'm skeptical.

lab results please.

Doc

curiousdude is offline Junior Member

always stay skeptical!!!!

i'm currently runnin some primo by peg. i've straddled both sides of the fence on the peg issue. i've been to many other boards, like 6. i've seen both + and -'s. there was a trend and timeline pattern to it though, which clarifies nothing.
    the source it came from has absolutely great service IMHO. we've corresponed many times outside of 'as' issues. when i got the primo one of the vials got crushed. i was given a couple of replacement scenarios that worked to my satisfaction.
    the trends i saw, were first bantering proclaiming peg's greatness when it hit the market, then some bad press, then mixed. i cannot verify peg's existance, company-wise for the life of me. i've read stuff to the effect the source just made them up. they're pretty dam good counterfiet labels if they are bogus, best i've seen by far. the pub on this board is no different that anywhere else. i cannot find lab test results anywhere. i find it hard to believe no one has done this properly. if it has been done, they're keeping the info to themselves. the source thinks most of it is 'just hot air'.

so anyway, i started my cycle, but i'm all over the place with it. here's where i'm at so far, make your own judgements.
    peg primo 200mgs/wk
    thai dbol 30 mgs/day, 10 mgs x 3 for 38 days.
    went from 192 to 209, but 'puffy'. strength up noticably, skin started to break out a little, but felt good.
    day 39, started clen for 7 days, just 20mcgs/day, started tyler's liv detox for 7 days, started ip's tren at 75mgs/eod, now using primo as .5ml cutter to lessen sting of tren. so that's 75 mgs tren and 50 mgs primo, eod.
    i tend to like to run clen for a week after i end dbol cycles, and i like to run tyler's for a week post anything with aa's. started pissin' lots. no problem with pee. got headaches.
    at day 44, i added some eq to the mix, i'll explain later. so, now i'm shooting 75mgs tren, 50 mgs primo?, and 100 mgs eq eod. headaches ended by about day 49/50. i've been irratable since day 40. the headaches are gone, but i'm still somewhat uptight when in traffic, standing in line, needing to weave my way around people out shopping, etc..., nothing bad though. but i notice it.

added winny to mix. 1 zambon amp eod, 1 ip tab eod, opposite each other. that is to say i shoot one day, tab the other.

today is day 55. i weigh 203. i was wearing 34" jeans, now i'm fitting into 32's again, which is very unusual for me, during the winter. typically, i have to be 195 to wear 32's. my strength is up a little more. example, was doing 275 for 6-8 on bench, yesterday got 295 for 6 plus 1 more with a touch spot that i probably didn't need. that's for 2 or 3 set by the way. i'm not a big bencher, and i'm not into single rep numbers. if i can't handle it off the rack, control it, rep properly, i'm not interested in doing it. just my way.

so, just what the hell am i doing. testing product and suppliers laymen's style.

primo is an enhancement drug to me, that promotes retainability. so is eq, IMHO.

i've done plenty of dbol, both good and bad. i believe i know the difference. for me to do 30 mgs/day and add 17 lbs, is a lot. i do not make dietary changes. i let the drugs to their thing and make my calls from there. i use creatine. i use a protein drink mix, currently sci-fit whey, once a day, twice on workout days. i train day on day off, without exception, unless i get ill. i start training in high school. i'm now 38. i have a b.s. in bio. i used to work in a muscle and biophyscis dept outta college for a couple of years. life has changed many times since then.

i was interested in seeing how i would respond to this, and to form my own opinion of pegasus primo and ip's tren, as well as my own feeling of the legitimacy of this particular source. i plan to run the primo until gone, that's 63 days by my calc. i started to eq so it would be active post primo because the tren is gonna run into the day 70's. i'm running the winny upto pct. i've experience no gyno symptoms, the headaches have ceased. i'm mostly shutdown from the tren. get morning wood about every 3 days, sex drive is down, jiz load volume is down. girlfriend's somewhat pissed, but that's too fukcin' bad. like her stress and moodiness doesn't affect that part of the relationship either. i'm too old to care about that kinda **** anymore anyway. it's part of life one way or another. umm, let's see, what else.......... so, post dbol crash didn't happen. typically, within a couple of days i've felt it before. that's a positive for 200mgs/wk of primo (a sissy doasage by the way) strength is still there, being somewhat up. that's a + for the ip's tren. headaches came an went, so clen was good. headaches lingered into the tren cycle, then went away. so i've adjusted. libido down noticably, but still there. more verification. elbows are getting 'dry', typical for me with winny, so it's legit. the orals came from a well know and well respected source, as did the eq. don't ask, and i've established his legitmacy to my own satisfaction in the past.

nothing to do now but finish the cycle, the pct, and the blood test. i'll have my final call 6-8 weeks post pct.

oh, a lab test of product needs to be done by liquid gas chromotography and then interpreted. the results posted mean nothing to me. no flame, no slam intended. it just is.

make your own calls/comments.
    peace to all, cd.

His service was good with me, but the var sucked. I've done TT, DK, Generac, PL Liquid (tested good at a lab), and GTP. They all gave me good results, not the Peg. That's why I asked a friend to test it, but I wasn't going to waste $100 on an outside lab. I have nothing to prove. I have well connected friends in the UK that all agree, stay away from that ****. I'm more than done with this, just my .02

curiousdude is offline Junior Member

i'll accept that.......

..... that's why i decided to use it as a cutter for the tren , in case of the sting.

Thread Information