Thread: Oral Steroids

LebanonDon is offline New Member

Oral Steroids

with dbol i feel like i make great gains in the beginning but then my body builds up a tolerance to them and if i dont take 6 months off then i wont make any gains. i just finished a 6 week dbol cycle and now im coming off them im wondering if i take winny to shred me will i have a tolerance to them too or can i take it right after and they will work fine. -all oral steroids at 30mg a day.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!

stats please
    weight
    BF
    goals
    training.........THANKS!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Dont add winny, that will do nothing but further hurt your recovery.

Dbol shuts your down, so when you come off, you have no more test.

Dbol is hardly strong enough to make up for your loss of test on cycle too, oral only is horrible.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post

Dbol is hardly strong enough to make up for your loss of test on cycle too, oral only is horrible.
    age and stats 1st mate

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Dbol is hardly strong enough to make up for your loss of test on cycle too,
    oral only is horrible.
    Wrong on both counts.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 05-08-2011 at 12:17 AM.

LebanonDon is offline New Member
    20 years old, 150 punds, body fat 8 or less, goals 170 punds completely shredded. oral cycle only is not a waste of time cause first time gained and kept 10 pounds. this time gained 11 punds and coming off expecting to keep most of it. i want to take my winny to cut me for summer but i dont know if it will work cause i seem to build up a tolerence to this stuff. im wondering if i switch to win ill get gains cause its a different compound or would i be better off waiting a couple months first?

Quote Originally Posted by LebanonDon View Post
    20 years old, 150 punds, body fat 8 or less, goals 170 punds completely shredded. oral cycle only is not a waste of time cause first time gained and kept 10 pounds. this time gained 11 punds and coming off expecting to keep most of it. i want to take my winny to cut me for summer but i dont know if it will work cause i seem to build up a tolerence to this stuff. im wondering if i switch to win ill get gains cause its a different compound or would i be better off waiting a couple months first?
    You're too young and too small to be using AAS. Nobody is going to help you here, apart from diet and training.

Rastapopolous is offline Junior Member
    You better be 5' 2" with those weight stats if you're mucking with steroids . Too young too.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by LebanonDon View Post
    You're too young for steroids and you're 150lbs. What the **** do you expect to cut? You're skin and bones.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Wrong on both counts.

Your an idiot...

So you right, dbol doesnt shut you down, and when you stop taking you have huge amounts of test circulating ....lol

And of course your one to do oral only?

Your an idiot...

So you right, dbol doesnt shut you down, and when you stop taking you have huge amounts of test circulating ....lol

And of course your one to do oral only?
    It doesn't. Depending upon what study you look at, Dbol will certainly suppress you, but only partially. I've seen one where 100mg/day for 6 weeks only reduced TT and lh by ~40%, and seen another referenced where just 15mg lowered it by ~70%. Either way, that isn't shutdown.

The most suppressive aspect of Dbol is the methylestradiol that it converts to, and this can be easily remedied with an AI.

And cycle doses of Dbol (or any oral) will create FAR more anabolism than your natural test levels, so you certainly make gains, even without test. When marketed for androgen replacement in the 1950s, it was claimed by the manufacterer that 10mg/day would provide adequate androgen replacement for a man (which is a low estimate when you compare the real-world anabolic effects of Dbol to test).
    And I never did say that I am a fan of oral-only cycles. Actually, I don't use orals anymore. The strain on my liver, lipids, and performance (pumps, cramps, etc) just isn't worth the rapid visible gains.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 05-08-2011 at 02:09 PM.

ucf465 is offline Associate Member
    dbol will definately shut you down. stop giving out bogus advice to noobie's desperate for a magic pill!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ucf465 View Post
    dbol will definately shut you down. stop giving out bogus advice to noobie's desperate for a magic pill!!!
    There is a difference between suppression and shutdown. I'n not giving advice to anyone at the moment, nor am I encouraging oral-only cycles (because they still cause lethargy, low libido, and a host of other issues). I just don't like people parroting exagerated BS that can easily be disproven by pubmed studies.

Thread Information