Dawg_Legend is offline New Member

Progestagenic Gyno - Can Nolva Clear It Up?

i was wondering if progestangenic gyno can be treated with nolva? i heard somewhere that nolva has no effect on it and it will only go away when the cycle i finished...

Can any1 expalin to me if this is true?

Cheers guys...

righton is offline Senior Member
    No...nolva will not work progesterone related gyno and as for it going away if you ran a 10-12 week cycle with deca /fina it might be resulting gyno might be too big to completely go away, but it will shrink.

wtf! then wot are u supposed to do if gyno appears then?

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    if u take winny with your cycle it will help and take 40mg nolva for 3 days then 20mg untill its away if it didnt go away u need to visit a doc.

how high are the chances of getting gyno on fina? how would u know if it was progestagenic gyno if you were running it with other drugs such as test or dbol ?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Dawg_Legend
    how high are the chances of getting gyno on fina? how would u know if it was progestagenic gyno if you were running it with other drugs such as test or dbol?
    theres the million dollar question right there bro. you really dont, so you have to treat yourself for both. nolva, liquidex(arimidex ), proviron , femara(to name a few) for estrogenic symptoms, and bromo, pergolide or b6 for progesterone symptoms. as far as nolva treating both, ive heard it DOES have some effect(especially for anadrol ), but ive heard otherwise as well.
    chances of getting ANY kind of gyno depend on the person, meaning only you will know how susceptible you are , once youve run different types of aas.
    hopefully someone with more scientific knowledge can answer this one for you.........

peace bb79

thanx very much barbells! appreciated mate.

any1 else have any other ideas?

bloatboy35 is offline New Member
    i've never had gyno until i ran fina at 75mg eod. and no, nolvadex didn't help me. now i can't even touch fina, deca or anadrol , all brings on prog gyno. so i thought if i avoid these i'll be okay. now i get gyno from test/dbol . so i tihnk once you get it from whatever type of as, your prone to it and will always get it unless you take preventive measures, which i'm just finding out. i'm running nolvas now to help with it.

Thread Information