nate1235 is offline New Member

25 a good starting age?

I've been a member of this forum for a little while. I initially joined when I was a bit younger and just researching steroids . I wanted to know how effective the oral types were, as I am absolutely terrified of needles. I've always been a fairly muscular guy and strong for my size. Currently, I'm 6'2" and 210lbs and as of late, I've really plateaued in my workouts. I lift heavy, 4-6reps per set with a minimum 3 minute rest between sets, about 12 sets per workout, 1 muscle group per workout (i.e. chest and triceps, legs, back and calves, shoulders and traps, biceps and abs), so I end up working out 1 group every week. when I can consistently complete 6 reps on a set for a given workout, I'll throw on a 2.5lb weight on that lift and go back down to 4reps. This has always been a very successful program for me, but lately (past several months) I've needed to drop weight on some of my lifts because I couldn't do at least 4 reps. It's very frustrating to say the least. I'm looking to possibly use a few cycles (8 weeks) of just plain testosterone (just 500mg) and then some nolvadex and letro on hand for PCT, just to break this plateau and maybe occasional use from there. What do you guys think? I'd like to keep it as simple as possible so I don't mess it up. I've also noticed it's hard to get a clear view of the side effects, besides gyno. Thanks in advance for all your help. Also looks like I'm going to need to man up and just use a needle

No love huh? I've read a whole bunch of the noob threads, just wondering what some of you guys thought.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    sorry but my head hurts trying to read tht, just lay out the aas facts your after and your age and years training, dont need your training schedule

My bad, thought you guys would want to know, since it's important to be eating right, lifting right, and resting right before you would even consider steroids . That was the point of that. Been training since I was about 14 and now I'm 25. Do you even think that AAS will help me get past this plateau? I'd also like to keep some of the muscle and strength gained, so how long would I need to take it, or how often to maintain about 10-20lbs weight gain, if even possible at all. I've been reading another thread that says you won't even maintain the weight you gain once you stop using. I'd like to be around a 405+ squat being able to rep it 6 times. Currently I can do 345 5 times. I'd also like to get my bench up around the 315 area, currently at 275/4 reps.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Nate, I think you need to change your training program up a bit. 500mg of test E or C would be alright for a first run. I'd actually use a smaller dose like 350-400mg and see how that flies for your first time. From reading your initial post though, I can't tell if you know exactly what a PCT is. If you need help with that, ask away. But before you jump to the roids, try overhauling your training and diet.

Thread Information