Ray-Ray! is offline New Member

Thumbs up A lil help plz? ;)

Hey.. I just registerd and this is my first post

I've been on the forum for a good while, and been around roids for a couple years time, although I've never cycled.. I'm 17, turning 18, and I am considering a Deca 200mg/ week cure, and for PCT I got Clomid.

I'm running a diet with high protein, medium carbs and low fat.

I am Norwegian and dunno about inches and all, so in metric, I'm 1.80m and 72kg! liftin' for a year or so and getting some good results, but want more

4 good friends of mine are starting the same cure, all of them 17-18 years old..

Now, do u guys have any tips for us?
    And I am wondering kinda how much I can expect from this cure..

Not looking for Crazy result but just a good boost!
    Yeah yeah, I'm a little young, but I feel I know enough and I'm ready to face the consequences!! Plz help us out here

Thnx for all replies

jbol is offline Senior Member
    your to young...... there will be plenty of time to cycle later.
    Last edited by jbol; 03-11-2005 at 08:11 AM.

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    hey welcome! I just turned 20 and i have yet to cycle, do not cycle that young. 72kg? that is not very big i dont think. Your only 18, get a better diet you will put on more muscle. And never do a deca only cycle. Read around. Gather some knowlege. I have learned sooo much from being on here.

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    O yea, and if your diet is good and your still not gaining.....EAT MORE!!! dont look to steroids just yet. you will keep all your natural gains easier anyways

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    There is going to be a lot of responses on this subject. Most will probably be civil, but some will be a*ses. Don't let the few who are ignorant cloud your judgement. Listen to the senior members here and do some research yourself with the search tool on the site. Take all of that info and then decide for yourself what you can expect and what you should use or not use..... JC

Oh, c'mon now don't be that way

so psyched to run this s***

Right.. thnx for fast replies I crazy fast thats great

I know people my age that have tried this and, and theire still breathing (and got a lot bigger)

I have really learned SO musch from this forum and I love it..

Okay I'll try to change my diet, but still it would be awesome to just try a little Deca u know..

Quote Originally Posted by Ray-Ray!

I know people my age that have tried this and, and theire still breathing (and got a lot bigger)

Okay I'll try to change my diet, but still it would be awesome to just try a little Deca u know..
    The people your age that have cycled may not see the problems now,but they will later. Also I wouldnt recommend deca for a newbie, never the less Id wait a few years.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member

There will be a lot more replies than this to this thread. Once more vets and seniors get on they will give you a lot of info. I would say most of it will be against doing deca alone. I am not educated enough to be passing judgement on your "cure". I will say that most people on here have said that deca alone will give you deca d*ck. Deca Dik = Limp Dik Might wanna stick around and search a bit and hear what everone else says as well....

Whatever you decide, good luck.....JC

cool JC..

Really i dont give a **** about Deca Dick, because it's only temporary, and i'm not crazy hardcore so I'm scared to stack and use Testo and all that, and personal experienceses from good friends, tells me it works, if not a lot, some at least.

But I respect u people in here and that's really why I posted, I want opinions from people who knows theire stuff.. And I will definately take everything in here to consideration..

And Thanks JC

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    cool JC..

Really i dont give a **** about Deca Dick, because it's only temporary, and i'm not crazy hardcore so I'm scared to stack and use Testo and all that, and personal experienceses from good friends, tells me it works, if not a lot, some at least.

But I respect u people in here and that's really why I posted, I want opinions from people who knows theire stuff.. And I will definately take everything in here to consideration..

And Thanks JC
    I believe that there are other considerations you should read about before doing this also. There are detections times, this would impact you if you are going to do anything with sports in college as well. Deca is detectable for around 18 months (I believe). Doing deca is no less crazy that doing test. Plus, test would probably keep an 18 year old hard the whole time on cycle..hahaha. But, like I said, stick around for a bit before you start. Please do some searching on your own and wait to see what some vets and mods have to say. If no vets or mods hit your thread up in a while, shoot one of them a pm and they will come check it out for you. There is a bunch of solid people on this site (mixed with some a*sholes).

Good luck...JC

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

No comment on this thread, as it won't change your mind anyhow as many have already tried to school you on what the proper approaches would be.

Have a nice life.

~SC~

Deca alone is going to screw you up.I dont know what your friends have told you,but if you do it your going to have nothing but problems. A 1st cycle should consist of test enan or test cyp only,but like I said you should wait.At your age your body produces enough test for decent gains,you just need to get your diet in check and train hard.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Your to young for juice and to be on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

No comment on this thread, as it won't change your mind anyhow as many have already tried to school you on what the proper approaches would be.

Have a nice life.

~SC~
    Your right SC.....I give up.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    You are light years from reaching you natural limitations, this will hurt you in the long run IMO.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    not to flame you bro, but you sound just like a typical Norwegian, very stubborn and hard headed. I work with a bunch of them and they are all the same way, you all think you are right and dont like to listen to criticism. First off youre way too young to even think about steroids . You say you dont care about deca dick b/c its only temporarary. Thats not true. At your age, your HPTA hasnt fully matured and by messing it up w/ hormones and steroids you run a big risk of doing permanent damage to it, thus a permanent case of deca dick. Personally, I wouldnt even want to risk that with all the Norwegian hotties Ive seen. Steroids arent a miracle drug either, if you dont know how to diet and train correctly you wont get much and keep even less. Sides from deca alone are way worse than sides from test. At your age, you can gain a lot naturally just from eating a lot and training your butt off. Really hope you listen, but like i said, youre norwegian and dont like to listen to criticism or be wrong. Dont take it the wrong way, I have nothing against Norwegians. A lot of my friends are from Norway. Im am curious how much steroids in Norway cost b/c I know how **** expensive everything else in that country is?

HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member
    If you are not goin to listen to the people on here that are trying to help you out then don't be a member of this board....you are way too young for AS...go get some cell tech and protein....EAT A LOT AND YOU WILL GET BIGGER!!!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    why are you doing a deca only cyc anyway... b/c thats what was available??? Your body is going through its peak with natural test production. Your going to ruin that if you start a deca only cyc... and that deca-dic IS something to worry about... b/c after your cyc your body is shut down (dik isnt workin) and thats when you lose everything you just gained!! clomid will obviously help, but your still to young right now.....

and with that said... good luck bro and post some before and after pics!!!

aight aight, sounds like I've just insulted everyone on this board, just BC i won't give up that easily.. Sorry guys.. But try to understand this though, I'm just truly psyched about this, and lot's of my friends are poppin' this stuff.. But if you say i should wait, I might very wel do that, at least a year or two till I can get some real mass up naturally..

24x200mg DECA amps costs roughly a 120 bucks here..

BTW lots of hot chicks here for sure

I might run test then in a few years i guess, kinda discouriging 2 wait this long, but most of u guys know this one hell of a lot better than I do!

But, like I said, I'm afraid to stack, because I'm no hardcore big guy, just looking for a little boost. So, I can't do any kind of steroids as of yet?

Thanx guys..

Odyssey is offline New Member
    I strongly dissaprove in this cycle. Nevermind the age and stats. 200 mg deca ew is a WASTE and will do more harm then use. If you really want some minor boost, I'd suggest anavar , primobolan depot. They cost a lot more, but then again those wont do as much harm to your body and will build nice lbm.

cjp85 is offline Member
    aight aight, sounds like I've just insulted everyone on this board, just BC i won't give up that easily.. Sorry guys.. But try to understand this though, I'm just truly psyched about this, and lot's of my friends are poppin' this stuff.. But if you say i should wait, I might very wel do that, at least a year or two till I can get some real mass up naturally..

I might run test then in a few years i guess, kinda discouriging 2 wait this long, but most of u guys know this one hell of a lot better than I do!

But, like I said, I'm afraid to stack, because I'm no hardcore big guy, just looking for a little boost. So, I can't do any kind of steroids as of yet?

Thanx guys..
    You have not insulted anyone. A lot of the people here have been working out and bodybuilding longer than you and I have been alive. Listen to what they say. Your deca cure sounds like it came from the local Locker Room Doctor brotha. Hit this board for at least two months without going near the juice and you'll start to grasp on to what the bros are preaching. No offense or anything, but with your cycle knowledge that you have displayed in this post, your gains wont be anything worth looking at.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    u r too young and with 72 kg u shouldn t even thinking about juice...stay away, learn and implement ur knowledge.

Thanx guys..
    If you wait and train naturally for several more years, you'll get way better gains for steroids than you friends ever will. Just b/c your friends are doing it, doesnt mean you have to. If they all jumped off a building would you?
    120 bucks thats surprisingly cheap to me since everything else over there cost an arm and a leg. If you want to do steroids at your age, the best one is food!!! Food is the most anabolic substance you can put in your body. Eat, eat, and eat some more. Deca only is a terrible cycle. Your friends should probably read up on taking steroids too. There's taking steroids, and then there's taking steroids correctly.

Love the Norwegian hotties!!

Yeah you guys are probaly right.. But my school and everywhere has a LOT of Deca floating around, and thats the only thing us "kids" use around here, so I guess that has much to do with my choice..

Anavar and primobolan I'm not even sure if I can get my hands on! Being an illegal substence, and not a major bodybuilding place were I live at, it's gona be hard.. but hell, I could always take an hours trip to Oslo and get it there..

Soooo, hmm, would that be worth a try? or is that very bad as well..

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You should not even be allowed to post. You are 17 years old. When is your birthday? See you then.

i think all the cold weather and lack of sunlight has really messed you up!! Do you really feel a need to do this just b/c all of your friends are doing it? Will you not be considered "cool" if you dont take them? It is kids like you that end up giving steroids a bad reputation. First off they are not meant to be used by teenagers, and secondly teenagers have no idea how to use them correctly. Case in point!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Bro if you start to juice at your age you can stunt your growth. Your body can start to close off your growth plates. You have to under stand that your body is making enough hormones to build muscle as it is. You just need to spend the time in the gym busting you ass. Now the deca cycle that you would like to do has to be the worst for you. Deca will shout down you natural test production. When you are done with the cycle and your test levels do not come back to normal you will have all kinds of problems. Starting with lack of sex drive not being able to get an erection low sperm count muscle atrophy and more.

cjp85 is offline Member
    I could always take an hours trip to Oslo and get it there..
    Or you could take a much shorter trip to the gym and workout to get gains.

Try the diet forum bro, you were planning on eating right, right?

Blog Entries

Soup is offline Associate Member
    your friends gained but how much have they kept after these, I'd bet there was a lot of water weight/bloat going on. do they know about PCT, doubt that.

Well, yeah I diet and train right.. Have had some good gains to, but IMPO it takes a bit more time than it should.. to answer the thing about my friends, yes, they PCT with clomid only and keep a lot of muscle.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Clomid put your test levels back up in a little while? but i totally understand the fragility of my system when I'm this young, as you guys are saying...

And those of you that blame it on my training, plz don't cus I BUST my ass off as much as I can without breaking down or something.. And as for the diet, I guess it could be better, but yeah I'm willing to go to that forum and learn more, and get my diet JUUUST right

Oh, and thnx for that link there..

BTW was just at the gym, came home now and my muscles are totally ****** UP!!! SO good feelin'

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Glad to see you are considering some other options. Good luck to ya ....JC

yeah, I am not sure just yet, but I think I'm gonna wait a while..

And that link to that thread, posted here by gsxxr.. man that really made me think, I could actually stop the ability to get futher without more steroids , and thats something I don't want at all

Blog Entries
    You body is still not done developing. So even if you took clomid that does not mean that your test will come back 100%. Over am long period of time I am sure that you will get most too all back but what are you going to loss in the time that you don’t have it. Bro just train hard have a good diet for the next few years and do thing the proper way. You will be much happier at the end.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    i think all the cold weather and lack of sunlight has really messed you up!! Do you really feel a need to do this just b/c all of your friends are doing it? Will you not be considered "cool" if you dont take them? It is kids like you that end up giving steroids a bad reputation. First off they are not meant to be used by teenagers, and secondly teenagers have no idea how to use them correctly. Case in point!
    all hail longhorn

Thread Information