jersey juice is offline Member

BigKev & all the other vets

Hey guys, ok I got all my gear anti-e's & everything. This will be my 3rd cycle & I ended my clomid therapy 3 weeks ago. I'm starting to get really ancy looking at those beautiful little soldiers lined up waiting to go to work. Will I screw up my body if I only waited 6 weeks from a 10 week cycle or should I just wait the full 10 weeks??

Mike Guest
    Wait another month bro - by the end of your cycle you will be bigger if you just wait the other 4wks and explore the uses of creatine and diet etc. - trust me - you will be in better shape after your cycle if you wait

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    its good to let your steriod receptors clear up, but many still reach significant gains by not waiting as long as time on=time off. my oppinon, wait it out and you will be guaranteed to get more significant gains... are you going to ruin your body? no, but you may reach a peak a lot quicker than your anticiplated cycle.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Yes I agree you should wait another month. That way your natural test production will be surely be normal and you can STILL make gains while waiting. Always remember that the longer between cycles the better your gains from them.

Ranger Guest
    Patience my Iron Brother....It'll come, and Ole Ranger has the patience of an Oyster....*wink*

Ranger

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Wait. Keep the protien up. And you might want to cut you sets and reps down, but keep the intensity up.

If you are experienced you might try hgh and insulin . PGF2a is also good to bridge with since it is non-hormonal.

Good luck.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    For the best results time on = time off

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    just wait another month bro, trust me, you will be alot better off then.

we can talk about it though! whats the new cycle look like?

4plates is offline Banned
    i was thinking of the same thing.im getting real antsy,if you know what i mean

jersey juice is offline Member
    I'm doing 250mg of cyp/enanthate (alternating) eod and dbol for 5weeks, at week 5 starting 150mg eod fina along with 50mg of winny depot ed keeping the test the same. At week 8 I'm dropping the cyp/enanthate and I'll be doing 100mg of prop ed. I figure I'll switch over so I don't get the post cycle crash and can start clomid sooner. I'm also going to front load with prop on the days I'm not shooting 250 do that for first 2 weeks. Got 10000 iu's of HCG so post cycle I can hit 5000iu's for the 2 weeks after & continue clomid therapy throughout the end. Now here is a question...I have nolva, but with this much test I was thinking about running arimidex throught the last 5 weeks of the cycle. Is arimidex necessary, I figure it can't hurt & it's cheaper than surgery.

Thread Information