Thread: Estrogen Theory

steve1 is offline Junior Member

Estrogen Theory

I have been workin out for years now and I have always had big love handles as long as i can remmeber. Even when i was a runner and weighed 139lbs my love handles were disproportianlty big.So i am thinkin of trying lipsucton to have them removed as nothin seems to work interms of gear ,cardio and diet changes.

The problem is if you were to look at my upper body I look lean and hard and when i do cardio I lose some size on the wheels but also on my upper body which look fine.

I have been doing research on estrogen related side effects. And have read that some men who have slighlty high estrogen naturally may be prone to store fat dipropratinatly in typical areas that women do (ie love handles, thunder thighs)

Now b4 i start gettin flames about gentics, evolution and bad diet/cardio habits and laziness, let me tell u my wheels and thighs are MUCH more bigger than the average lifter who just finds it tough to burn fat in those areas.So much so that you can see my abs clearly but when u pan down my love handles are still big which gives an awkward appearence.

I know anti-e arent fat burners but does anyone know if they are given in school medicine to treat men with slighly high estrogen levels that hasnt turned into gyno but may effect the hormonal balance between test and estrogen??

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Men do hold estrogenic fat namely in their chest , obliques, and lower stomach. It is the hardest fat to get rid of it without question. Dan Duchaine did believe the SERM Nolvadex helped when he dieted in keeping estrogenic fat from returning. The truth is though you still have to get your BF low enough to burn estrogenic fat. For most people that doesn't happen until you get around 8% BF or less.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I had a real hard time with my inhibition after a cycle about a year ago. About 5-6 months afterwards i got my bloodwork done and found that my test level was real low for my age (178)! My estrogen levels were high, but i dont remember the number. I never had a problem before with love handles or thunder thighs, but i was definately getting them. It was bothering me so much i had to prescribe myself to vitamin S.
    So, i took some test & eq, along with 20mg/day nolvadex and my fat deposites went away real quick.
    Id be curious to know if i had only taken the nolvadex if it would have done the trick, but oh well.
    Hope somone else can help you out better

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup, I am in the same boat with the A2 receptor fat (estrogen) Right now I am cutting finishing up an AS cutting cycle and I am still going to cut now but I am adding some nolva in my cutting regimin to see what effects it will have. My theory is that it won't help me burn any extra fat from that area but hopefully down grade the A2 receptors and my estrogen levels and no new fat storage will occur in those areas. We will see.

Pain

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Good post!

Im also going to throw in Nolva in the mix along w/ clen for the same reasons. Im also going to try out that Yohimburn.

Originally posted by MacGyver
    Good post!

Im also going to throw in Nolva in the mix along w/ clen for the same reasons. Im also going to try out that Yohimburn.
    Keep us updated on the yohimburn, that might be one of my next experiments. I have heard it is good for A2 fat, some people say it is shit though.

Pain

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I read a lot of info as well as some threads over a t elitefit and in my in my mind the final tally is something liek 70-30 in favor of Yohim. I figured Id just try it cause my Bf is always really low and I have everyting thing to gain. I have to find out for myself.

Originally posted by MacGyver
    I have to find out for myself.
    That is my motto, try everything then you can give your 2 cents.

Pain

Thread Information