elche is offline New Member

hello everyone im new to this site was looking for some help.

ok i am considering using steroids for the first time ever, i have been working out on and off for the past few years. im 27 years old 5'7 and weight about 165lbs i have alot of body fat upwards of 25 percent(from previous life of bad diet) and just can not seem to lose it. I also cant not gain any muscle i have a solid diet and work out hard.

I am not looking for huge gains, but some gains to help lose fat, i would say the my main goal is to lose fat and gain lean muscle, I just dont know what kind of stacks/steroids CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEASE

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Unfortunately a lot of hard work and effort can go to waste if it isn't focused properly. We need to get you hooked up with good diet plan and a good workout plan. A nice cutting diet and some cardio and that fat will start to melt off.

Start with diet. The diet forum has a lot of good information, and if you read through the stickies on top you'll find some great guides. Now there's also the results of a members transformation contest to be seen there as well. It's inspiring (and informative) to see the results when committed individuals put it all into practice.

Diet forum: http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...DIET-QUESTIONS

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    With your body fat amount I don't think anyone is gonna recommend you any compounds, they'll in fact say that you shouldn't use steroids with high body fat because of side effects. Now..are you sure you are training and eating correctly? I see so many guys at the gym with huge guts yet they are lifting for 1.5 hours and doing no cardio(maybe they like their beer bellys). I don't have that problem but a close friend of mine is on a mission to lose his gut and it's working for him! But the amount of cardio he does is disgusting. I know a lot more on how to bulk than lose fat but from my limited knowledge on the subject I believe cardio has to be on point. You might wanna post your diet on the DIET section see what the guys say.

elche is offline New Member
    thanks guys ill definitely work more on my diet as far as cardio i do spin class every tues and thurs and also play soccer wed and sundays i know i have good cardio i even started switching spin to straight 45 mins 3 times a week to see if that helps. i think im more in the 20 bf cause 25 seems way to high about year ago i was 18 and ive been the same weight for the last couple years

i was thinking using something to help cut bf while also giving my some muscle gain would be the smartest why to go?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The smartest way to go honesty is as stated, go to the diet section and learn how to eat, what to eat, when to eat it. It makes a HUGE difference trust me, ive been there and worse. Using any type of fat burners, stimulants will only put stress on your heart, raise your blood pressure and not give you the results you are looking for. First off learn to eat 6x a day or more then learn what to eat. Take it slow and steady. Dont try to make huge and fast changes or you will get disappointed and fail.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    The smartest way to go honesty is as stated, go to the diet section and learn how to eat, what to eat, when to eat it. It makes a HUGE difference trust me, ive been there and worse. Using any type of fat burners, stimulants will only put stress on your heart, raise your blood pressure and not give you the results you are looking for. First off learn to eat 6x a day or more then learn what to eat. Take it slow and steady. Dont try to make huge and fast changes or you will get disappointed and fail.
    Now that's good advice.

Thread Information