allabs5150 is offline Associate Member

clenbuterol....will i know its working????

I just started taking some clen for the first time I was wondering what kind of effects i should expect to feel took 2 pills yesterday did some cardio and seemed to sweat alot took 3 pills today still dont feel jittery at all in fact i didnt really feel any strange feelings till about 3 hours after taking the clen, although i did get a few sharp chest pains, but i dont know if i should blame that on the clen......do seem to be pissin a hell of alot...any relation?????

so what should i expect jitters, supressed appitite, sweats ??????

I plan on adding one pill a day till i get crazy jitters or to 6 pills then lay off and take ripped fuel for a week then go back to the clen, i will follow this cycle for a maybe 6 weeks ....how does that sound

daem is offline Anabolic Member

Re: clenbuterol....will i know its working????

Originally posted by allabs5150
    so what should i expect jitters, supressed appitite, sweats ??????
    the shakes, profuse sweat, rapid heart beat, and increased body temp are all common signs when taking clen . if you don't know whether it is working not take your body temperature...sometimes for me my body will grow accustomed to the lower dosages and then i feel like it isn't doing it's job, however when i pop that thermometer in i know it is working. the shakes, nervousness, etc. are all common when increasing dosage so you might need to bump it up.

as far as dosage, how many pills depends on the mcg's per pill. 20 and 40 mcg are the concentrations you will have, so at your peak you will use around 120 mcg. that means 6 pills with 20mcg or 3 pills at 40.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Like you said, the main thing i notice is the sweating, and the feeling in your chest.
    Wouldnt worry too much about jitters or appetite.

All i can say is DRINK WATER!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Shaking will be the most noticable. Then the second for me is the sweats, esp waking up in the middle of the night.

Pain

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    hell yeah pain, i dont know how many times I woke and had to change my shirt cause it was soked the shakes are kind of funny: i dont know call me weird
    abstrack@protonmail.com

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by abstrack
    hell yeah pain, i dont know how many times I woke and had to change my shirt cause it was soked the shakes are kind of funny: i dont know call me weird
    Nothing like entertaining a lady friend on one of those nights, whatever it was her bed. Can get a little weird I must say, still hasn't called me back. Hummmmmmm I love trying to eat soup with the shakes, very entertaining.

Pain

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    you will know my friend. if you want to be 100% just take your temp. clen raises a persons body temp a couple of degrees. you can get the oral thermometer at your drug store.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by painintheazz
    I love trying to eat soup with the shakes, very entertaining.

Pain
    cereal is also interesting too...i usually end up with only milk on the spoon by the time i get it from the bowl to my mouth.

Thread Information