MikeG is offline New Member

EQ, Clen, Cytomel and what?

Bit of background... I'm 27 on tuesday, 205 lbs, 5 ft 11, 18%BF. Trained for last 12 years before starting first cycle of dbol 40mg/d only. Then second was deca 400mg/w and dbol 50mg/d. Done a lot of research on this message board, others, websites and anything I can get my hands on. I like to read as many opinions as I can find before I make my mind up. Knowledge is power!

I've been working out my 3rd cycle based on cutting fat from my chest and stomach. I've got 8 weeks until I hit california for my holidays and want to keep (and gain if possible) the muscle I have, but its important to lose the fat from my chest/stomach because it lets down the rest of my body.

I'm convinced I should go with:

Week 1-8: EQ 300mg/wk
    Week 1,2,5,6: Clen (ramping up to 6 tabs)
    Week 3,4,7,8: Cytomel (ramping up and down to 75mcg)

I've thought about adding something else to try to increase the gains. Thought about Sust250, TestEn, Oxandrolone, etc.

Should I just do EQ, Clen and Cytomel, or is there something else that wont put on water?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    the eq needs to ran longer for at least 10 weeks and at least 400mg Also You need some test in there(cyp, enanth, etc..)

Also the AS is not going to cut up those areas like some type of spot reduction program, you need a strict diet to follow day after day and keep away from the booze and drugs bro, not that you do these but JMO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO I would drop the EQ, and go with Test Prop and maybe some Fina, that is what I am comming off of and loved it. Also I would run the cytomel from weeks 3 -8, I just ran it for a little over 6 weeks and had no problems. Save the Clen for post cycle to aid in the fat loss or prohibit any fat gains post cycle, remember to stack it with ECA on the off weeks. My .02

Pain

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Also if you have 8 weeks then think about winny, var, fina, prop, etc...
    abstrack@protonmail.com

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    O yes and watch the Diet and cardio most importantly......

Pain

The diet and cardio won't be a problem... I've spent 12 years going no where naturally so now I'm making the most of every cycle I do.

The guy I train with is having great results with EQ. The mans turning into a monster and hes not even trying to cut up.

Cheers for the comments. Any more?

bones93 is offline Junior Member
    If you have been training for 12 years and going no where you light want to examine your training and diet a little more before jumping on AS again...Sounds like there may be a problem there

I did have major problems with over-training (some people drink - I live down the gym). And, yes, my diet was pretty average for most of those years. But the last 2 years I've been working my ass off getting my diet sorted out. All my genetics are in my arms. My chest and torso has always been a bad area.

"Nowhere" may be exagerating a bit... I was once able to fit inside my mother!

Thread Information