Biggunz72 is offline New Member

Exclamation Please help me out

Before reading this, please consider my circumstances and do not flame me.

In today's competive athletic world, athletes are always looking for ways to one-up each other. I know multiple teenagers that claim to be on steroids , but they don't get the benefits from them that they should because of their idiocy. However, I am beginning to think about "hitting the sauce," which I am already accused of. I am 5'10" 215lbs, and will turn 16 in about a month. I hold three weightlifting records and records in other sports. Not for now, but before I exit high school to play football in college, I am thinking of doing a 'var cycle. I consume 250g of protein a day. I lift with intensity. I run with intensity. I try my best. I am obviously not planning on doing this for cosmetic purposes, sheerly for athletic performance. I have the means to do this if I wish. Is 40mg ED a proper dose? In addition, if I take creatine along with the oxandrolone (due to the stimulation of the phosphocreatine mechanism), would I raise the dose? I am aware that the substance oxandrolone is a 17-alpha substance, and my liver values are normal. I am interested in oxandrolone because it reportedly does not close epiphysial plates. I am in no way set on this, but am considering it. Any responses, including negative, are welcome. In general, I want any information possible. Thank you,

GUNZ

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    At 16 there is no need to juice, here is a poem that sums everything up nicely.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...highlight=poem

Stick with the legal supps, and watch your diet. Diet can be more important than any AS.

Pain

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You will not get any help here. Your to young for gear!!!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    im with palme and pain- too young bro. no need for gear yet.

MDMA is offline Banned
    First off, let me say this: No one here is going to give a 15 year old the ok to start messing around with their horomones and jump on the sauce.

It also sounds like you are a little smarter than the average bear. With that in mind, it sounds like you're going through some angst with your sport/power lifting even though you've already done extraordinary things in a very small amount of time.

I can relate to you very much, just like you I had a couple powerlifting records in HS and was accused of being on the sauce for almost 1.5 years before I ever even touched the stuff. Its hard to have the rep as a juicer, yet never have juiced so I know where you're coming from there.

Remember bro, you have a distinct advantage over everyone else in you're sport (or any sport of that matter) with that head of yours. Use it keep dicsciplined, stay focused and train harder then even and you'll continue to pass up the compitition.

Stick to the natural pro-horomones and what not for now is my suggestion. It sounds like you got the head of a 20 year old, but body of a 15 year old, and that's a deadly combo bro - don't mess it up by hitting the sauce too early. You obviously know their dangers of hitting it too early in life, so listen to yourself. Save your money for beer and one-nighters in hotel rooms... trust me on this one, you'll be glad you did. (Ta-da! My longest post eva)

Bro, you got tons of extra testosterone right now. Take advantage of that and train hard. Too dangerous to start AS s at such an early age.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    bro,, you have to understand you're body is still growing. using AS now you risk screwing yourself up royally. wait ten years and THEN think about it...

Biggunz72 is offline New Member
    Thanks fo the replies so far. As I said, I'm definitely not ready right now, just thinking about it before college sports. Time to go to bed, get that nine hours of sleep. I greatly appreciate anything you guys tell me, even if you're telling me I'm a retard.

GUNZ

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with the above posts indicating you are too young. I must, however, also second MDMA's notion that you appear far more intelligent and informed than the average sub-18'er that comes on here looking for similar advice. All of that being said, and while I will not offer advice (nor, do I suspect, will anyone else here), I can very clearly see how difficult it could be for a teen to "say no" when the college they might attend (and indeed how much they pay, if any, to attend) hinges heavily upon their athletic performance their junior and senior years. While many may not like to admit it, you begin "the real world" with a decided and noticeable step up when you hit that college lottery. With that in mind, a RELATIVELY mild cycle of 'var might seem a very logical trade off.

In the end, however, I would suggest you resign yourself to the fact that none of this, ultimately, is worth jeopardizing your health over. If anything, look at it this way: Yes, people your age might be juicing and getting a leg up on you, maybe even over you. Still, given the genetics and natural ability you claim (and you've given me no reason to doubt you) you should have little difficulty attaining a position at the "next level" whatever that might be for you. Then, when you're older (preferably into the 20's) and your competition has gotten where they are with chemical assistance, think of how much you will be able to blow them away when you finally go that route when you've been keeping up with them naturally!! And with far more minimal risk to your long term health to boot. It's a long shot perhaps, but i'm hoping that convinces you of the benefits of holding off.

big swoll is offline Member
    agree with everybody else...you are too young....but i do have to say that im very proud of you for doing your research before even considering it....too many teenagers jump on the juice without knowing anything about it, or their bodies...im not saying that you should juice, but i am glad that you are doing research

dansteelman is offline Member
    Bump this up, too young...sorry bro, i would hate to see you end up as a statistic as to why steroids are illegal. You shouldnt have even asked this question to be honest

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Hats off to this bro though. He came onto the board acting very maturally and honest. Bro- Your tests levels arent even peaked yet. Your already 215 and not even 16 yet??WTF?? Your gonna be a freakin monster before you hit 21. Obviously you have great genetics, dont screw them up by hitting the sauce before you are 20-21. Honestly I think you can easily become as good as you want naturally. Rocky Balboa never took steroids !

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, I know where you are coming from... in HS i was accused of juicing since my softmore year. Somehow, i think that everyone telling me that i was on them rubbed off and i ended up reasearching for about 2 years and then taking them right after my senior year in HS football. I was always one step ahead of the guys in my school (division 12) but i realized from takling to friends that college is an entire new world. my first was a mild cycle of Deca /d-bol/whinny then followed up with clomid.... i gained a solid 20lbs on 10wks.... HOWEVER, BEFORE i did any of this i went to my doctor and told them that i was going to do them and asked if they would monitor me. They looked at x-rays (from football!) and said that i was done growing, which is very important. So, all i am saying is that if you do it, do em right.
    Later

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would like to echo the sentiments of the other people who posted here. Thank you for coming on the board in the manner that you did and with the obvious intellect that you possess. I think it is great that you have an active interest in lifting and the benefits of the lifestyle that we lead. Having said that, I am afraid that at 15 you are far to young to participate in the use of AAS and I don't think it would be right for anyone on this board to give advice or help on how to do a cycle to someone that young. Please feel free to participate in the nutrition and diet sections and use the search button often.

This thread is closed.

Thread Information