Foreverbulking is offline New Member

Smile arimidex dosing with dynabol and test E

Hi guys, first question here on the forums, I started a cycle of dynabol at 20 mg a day for four weeks and 500mg of test E for twelve weeks last wednesday, I have been running both nolvadex at 20mg a day and arimidex at 1ml per day, have been eating at 6000 cals a day which is well above maintenance but am yet to notice any increase in strength, was wondering if overdosing on the arimidex could be the reason why the dynabol hasnt made any impact? Have been suffering from stiff joints the last day or two, could just be paranoid though, so my question is what is the best way to go about tapering down the arimidex to a more suitable dose, I chose not to take any today and was going to start running it at .25mg ED for the rest of the cycle starting tomorrow, how long should the reduced E2 levels take to subside? is it as soon as the 1ml/ ED dose is out of the system or what? thanks

kbsportsnut is offline New Member
    Well what have you ran in the past? Are you easily susceptible to estrogen related sides? First off stop running the nova. You do not want to run that through out a cycle. It can actually prevent gains. Only use that for pct or if gyno starts (which shouldn't with use of an anti estrogen) It would also help to know your stats. Age weight how many cycle you have done and of what. But for most people .25mg to .5mg a day of arimidex is fine.

Sorry man, im 22 been training for about five years, im 6'4 230 pounds about 14% body fat, this is my first cycle, went through puberty severely overweight but didnt develop any gyno or anything like that, so thats about the only thing I can go off in that regard. Yeah cheers for the info in regards to the nolva, I forgot to mention in my post that I was already cutting that out on good advice. Should i just start the arimidex at .25 tomorrow then? I didnt dose it at all today, didnt know how I should go about getting it out of my system and that.

kbsportsnut is offline New Member
    Yes you can just start tomorrow at .25 ed and it will be fine.

Thanks alot man.

Thread Information