lou52onu is offline New Member

Question Clen and Winny/EQ question

Im 5'11" ~220lbs. i was told that it would be best to start w/ clen to cut weight before i started winny. It was also suggested that I use a stack of winny with EQ...does anyone else have any suggestions or comments to this? what would you suggest and what kind of results should i expect to see off of this?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I just bought some clen . I havent done a cycle of anything yet but I am starting off with clen/eca stack before I go on to a cycle. Honestly bro, clen wouldnt be a bad thing to start with but you gotta eat right. If you eat like shit, your gonna look like shit. Its not a miracle worker ya know...I am starting my clen next sunday and I plan on continuing my strict diet. About the winny and EQ, I wouldnt do them right away if I was you. Start with clen, then go from there.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, unless you have a high body fat, you should save the clen for while your on or at the end of your cycle....diet and cardio should take away any excess fat you have....winny and eq go good together, but i would suggest you throw some test in there.....i think youd have a good cycle if you did...Madmax..

My very first cycle was an EQ/winny stack and had great results. My only regret was that I didn't include any test. EQ and winny work great together and IMO testosterone should be a base to every cycle. Excellent beginner cycle: Wks 1-10 400mg/EQ; Wks 1-11 500mg/Test enth; Wks 7-12 50mg/ED winny. Start your clomid at wk13: 300mg/ 1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; 50mg/ED days 11-20. Take a liver protectant as winny is a little heptoxic and also have your anti-e s in order. Train hard. eat clean and keep up on the cardio. Good luck.

thanks fellas awesome feedback, thanks for putting in the time to help me out

what do you consider a high body fat. I'd say i'm about 20 lbs over weight right now...thats a lot

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    How old are you? Usually anything from 14 - 17 is considered healthy but you want as close to single digits as you can get to see abs and good definition.

I just turned 23 this past month. I played football and baseball through highschool and i was in peak physical condition my freshman year of college ( I played 1 yr of college football). After that I transferred so no more ball for me and I went down hill physically. This summer I tried to hit it hard w/ cardio and lifting and I was down to 198 i believe but it comes back fast. This is my last yr of school so i hope to get in some kind of routine after this so this summer is when i plan to start my cycle and get in the groove.

soo...having said that...do you have anymore advice?

Thread Information