Thread: t400?

silex is offline New Member

t400?

So i picked up some t400 last night, this is my first time doing injections, since iv only ever done orals before. My buddy said to inject it in to my shoulders at 1cc per week but to split it up 1/2 a cc per shoulder. is there anything else i should know about saftly injecting?
    Last edited by silex; 05-12-2011 at 02:21 PM.

you guys might want my stats
    height 6foot
    weight 175
    age 24
    bf% 15
    year training 5

BigandStrong is offline Associate Member
    Go to the education threads section and read everything.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Yea bro, you need to edit your first post. There is absolute no mentioning of lab names. IMO, at your height you should be heavier than 175 before you start any cycle.

Sorry didnt realize i couldnt talk about labs. Im a hard gainer, i have a good deit and what not but still have never been over 180. I was 155 my first cycle of anadrol .

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you need more calories. Hit the diet section and see if your eating is really up to par

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    Sounds like you need more calories. Hit the diet section and see if your eating is really up to par
    Agreed. Something isn't right: either diet, training or both.

What's your diet and training like, Silex?

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    What number cycle is this for you? since you said u have taken orals b4 im assuming this isnt your first. In that case i would question only taking 400 mg a week since numerous ppl on here recomend that 500 mgs a week is ideal for a first cycle. That being said test 400 can be painful . had a buddy who got a decent size bump from test and pain that lasted awhile. this is from the conents in the gear to keep the test free floating.

Also you should check out the diet section and get your weight up.

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    I def wouldnt start off injecting t400 in your delts... OUCH! Do more research bud... You will learn everything you need to know if you stick around and spending a little time searching.

well right now my diet is igh carbs and protien but i hardly eat the same thing each day, plus i drink three syntha 6 protien shakes but im gonna get some good weight gainer like quick mass its something like 1000 calories per shake.
    My training is pretty intense monday legs, tuesday chest and bis, thursday,shoulder and traps, friday back and tris, alot of super sets with minimal rests between sets and excersices, ill post it up on a next post.
    As for previous cycles i have done 2 6 week cycles at 50mg per day of anadrol it worked pretty good but only kept half the gains. For injecting t400 i was planning on doing 1/2cc in each shoulder per week, but thats why i came here for some advise from you guys for the best results. Iv always had a problem gaining weight tho thats why i turnt to gear.

Only Rest 10-30 seconds between sets, And no more than 1 minute between exercises!
    When adding weight between sets add 10-30lbs!

Day One: Chest & Biceps
    -Decline (3 sets of 10 reps add more weight each set)
    -Incline (5 sets of 10 reps add weight for 2nd & 3rd set, reduce weight for 4th & 5th set)
    -Flat (3 set of 15 reps, Finish with push ups to fail)
    -Standing cable flys (10 high, 10 med, 10 low, Do whole sequence 3 times)
    -Standing curl with curl bar (20 reps)
    -DB standing hammer curl (20 reps)
    -DB standing reg/ham curls (20 reps, twist wrists when weight is down)
    -Reverse curl with straight bar (20 reps)
    -DO WHILE BICEP SEQUENCE 3 TIMES!

Day Two: Shoulders & Traps
    -Military press (5 sets of 10 reps addweight for 2nd & 3rd set, reduce weight for 4th & 5th set)
    -Behind neck press (3 sets of 10 reps light weight)
    -Side lat raises (3 sets of 10 reps , start with heavy end with light)
    -DB front raise (1 set of 10 reps at end of each set of side raises)
    -Upright row (1 set of 10 reps)
    -Superman row (1 set of 10, Do upright & superman row sequence 3 times)
    -DB behind shrugs ( 1 set of 10-20 reps)
    -Bents DB flys ( 1 set of 10 reps, Do Shrugs & fly sequence 3 times)

Day Three: Back & Triceps
    -Lat wide grip pull down ( 3 sets of 10 reps , Add weight for each set)
    -Reverse grip pull down ( Do 1 set at the end of wide grip, then do 1 set of wide grip & reverse again for 2 more sets)
    -Seated close grip row (1 set of 25 reps, then 8 partial reps, Pull to belly botton)
    -Seated wide grip row (1 set of 10 reps, Pull to lower chest, Do close grip and wide grip row sequence 3 times)
    -Bent DB flys (3 sets of 10-15 reps)
    -Close grip pull ups (3 sets to failure)
    -Hyper extention (3 sets of 12 reps)
    -Tricep push down with bent bar (3 sets of 10 reps, adding weight each set)
    -Reverse grip pull down straight bar (1 set of 10 reps at the end of tricep push down, Then do 1 set of push downs & pull down for 2 more sets)
    -Over head cable tricep extentions (3 sets of 10-15 reps)
    -Dips (3 sets to failure)

Day Four: Quads & Hamstrings
    -Leg extention (5 sets of 10 reps, Add weight to each set)
    -Leg press with toes out (3 sets of 10 reps, Add weight to each set, Then reduce weight & do 10 suicide sets with 5 second pause between sets)
    -Hack squat with hip width feet straight (1 set of 15 reps)
    -DB squats feet wide toes out (1 set of 10-12 reps, Do hack & DB squat sequence 3 times)
    -Seated leg curls (3 sets of 10 reps, Add weight for each set)
    -Back step DB lungs ( 1 set of 20 reps at end of leg curls, Then do 1 set of leg curls and lunges 2 more times)
    -Lying leg curl (1 set of 10 reps)
    -Stiff leg dead lift (1 set of 12 reps, Do lying leg curl and dead lift sequence 3 times)
    -Adductor machine (3 sets of 15 reps using light weight, easy to strain inner thigh)

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Dont listen to your friend.Hit the diet section.You are to small.You need a good diet.Learn how to eat.That way you will get the most out of your cycle.And you wont loose it all inpct.

alright i just hit the diet threads and read a few about bulking, there is definantly some room for improvment in my diet lol. im gonna see what i can do for making some good improvments!

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by silex View Post
    Only Rest 10-30 seconds between sets, And no more than 1 minute between exercises!
    When adding weight between sets add 10-30lbs!

Day One: Chest & Biceps
    -Decline (3 sets of 10 reps add more weight each set)
    -Incline (5 sets of 10 reps add weight for 2nd & 3rd set, reduce weight for 4th & 5th set)
    -Flat (3 set of 15 reps, Finish with push ups to fail)
    -Standing cable flys (10 high, 10 med, 10 low, Do whole sequence 3 times)
    -Standing curl with curl bar (20 reps)
    -DB standing hammer curl (20 reps)
    -DB standing reg/ham curls (20 reps, twist wrists when weight is down)
    -Reverse curl with straight bar (20 reps)
    -DO WHILE BICEP SEQUENCE 3 TIMES!

Day Two: Shoulders & Traps
    -Military press (5 sets of 10 reps addweight for 2nd & 3rd set, reduce weight for 4th & 5th set)
    -Behind neck press (3 sets of 10 reps light weight)
    -Side lat raises (3 sets of 10 reps , start with heavy end with light)
    -DB front raise (1 set of 10 reps at end of each set of side raises)
    -Upright row (1 set of 10 reps)
    -Superman row (1 set of 10, Do upright & superman row sequence 3 times)
    -DB behind shrugs ( 1 set of 10-20 reps)
    -Bents DB flys ( 1 set of 10 reps, Do Shrugs & fly sequence 3 times)

Day Three: Back & Triceps
    -Lat wide grip pull down ( 3 sets of 10 reps , Add weight for each set)
    -Reverse grip pull down ( Do 1 set at the end of wide grip, then do 1 set of wide grip & reverse again for 2 more sets)
    -Seated close grip row (1 set of 25 reps, then 8 partial reps, Pull to belly botton)
    -Seated wide grip row (1 set of 10 reps, Pull to lower chest, Do close grip and wide grip row sequence 3 times)
    -Bent DB flys (3 sets of 10-15 reps)
    -Close grip pull ups (3 sets to failure)
    -Hyper extention (3 sets of 12 reps)
    -Tricep push down with bent bar (3 sets of 10 reps, adding weight each set)
    -Reverse grip pull down straight bar (1 set of 10 reps at the end of tricep push down, Then do 1 set of push downs & pull down for 2 more sets)
    -Over head cable tricep extentions (3 sets of 10-15 reps)
    -Dips (3 sets to failure)

Day Four: Quads & Hamstrings
    -Leg extention (5 sets of 10 reps, Add weight to each set)
    -Leg press with toes out (3 sets of 10 reps, Add weight to each set, Then reduce weight & do 10 suicide sets with 5 second pause between sets)
    -Hack squat with hip width feet straight (1 set of 15 reps)
    -DB squats feet wide toes out (1 set of 10-12 reps, Do hack & DB squat sequence 3 times)
    -Seated leg curls (3 sets of 10 reps, Add weight for each set)
    -Back step DB lungs ( 1 set of 20 reps at end of leg curls, Then do 1 set of leg curls and lunges 2 more times)
    -Lying leg curl (1 set of 10 reps)
    -Stiff leg dead lift (1 set of 12 reps, Do lying leg curl and dead lift sequence 3 times)
    -Adductor machine (3 sets of 15 reps using light weight, easy to strain inner thigh)
    unfortuanatly if your goal is to gain mass you need to take longer rets before sets. let you hr come back down before hitting another set and let your muscle energy restore. If you stop circut trining or resting minimally you will gain alot better. But thats about 20% of it diet is the other 80%

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    holy shit, that is waaaay too much work IMO, no wonder your not gaining any weight, your burning up all your cals, and because of the way you have chosen to combine body parts worked your essentially getting no rest between using that muscle again.

I mean 5 quad workouts, there is no way i could do that, if i do my squats heavy enough i can barely walk after those.

i dont follow that routine to a T though i dont do as many reps as it says to, and i have replaced a few different exercises with ones that will benifit me better, like the suicide sets and shit i dont do and i cut it back to 3 sets insaid of 5 with reps ranging between 8 minimum and 12 maximum.
    To be honest i should have stated this earlier the reason i am not heavier than 175 is because i didnt train legs like i should have in my earlier years of training, it only been a year n a half since i really started doing legs. My upper body messurments are 43" chest and 16" biseps and i have skinny legs

Thread Information