Thread: Second cycle

javip is offline New Member

Second cycle

I'm going to start a cycle in a few months. As of now, I am thinking of running 400 mg of Test C per week for 12 weeks. This will be my second cycle and I am looking to find a new product to try, as I have had mixed results with the last few. Recently, I have been looking into G-S Labs. Have any of you tried the Test C from this UGL? If not, do you have any experience with any of their other products? Any replies will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by javip; 05-12-2011 at 11:08 AM.

kelevra is offline Member
    you cant list labs names my man

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by javip View Post
    I'm going to start a cycle in a few months. As of now, I am thinking of running 400 mg of Test C per week for 12 weeks. This will be my second cycle and I am looking to find a new product to try, as I have had mixed results with the last few. Recently, I have been looking into *****. Have any of you tried the Test C from this UGL? If not, do you have any experience with any of their other products? Any replies will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    They are g2g

mick86 is offline Member
    javip if you don't remove that lab name from your post a moderator will have to do it for you, discussion of specific UGLs is not permitted here.

javip is offline New Member
    Im sorry, I just wanted some comments on these guys, i'll remove it, but any good experience?

Thread Information