SMcB is offline Associate Member

How does amazon get away with selling steroids?

Saw a couple of tren related PH/DS on amazon. Would really like to buy. Can you get in trouble for purchasing from a reputable site like that? I only use a P.O. box address but the problem is having to use a ccard to make the purchase. Do you think the sellers are undercover or something?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its garbage ....

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would you wanna take that crap anyways

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMcB View Post
    Saw a couple of tren related PH/DS on amazon. Would really like to buy. Can you get in trouble for purchasing from a reputable site like that? I only use a P.O. box address but the problem is having to use a ccard to make the purchase. Do you think the sellers are undercover or something?
    Ok first off using a po box does nothing to protect you. Bc here's the kicker you have to go pick it up. so even if you use a fake name etc.. u still have to go and pick it up . Secondly you can get around using your cc and get one of the pre loaded visa credit cards for purchases.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Why would you want to buy them ?

SMcB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Why would you want to buy them ?
    I have actually tried it a couple of years ago when it was still legal (same compound but different company). Was pretty impressed with it. It did everything (good and bad) that 'real' (injectable) tren does: increase bodyweight and strength (I gained 35 lbs. on my bench and 40 lbs. on my squat), and shutdown natural test production. Unfortunately, I lost all the gains because I didn't take any tamoxifen or clomid after cycle. But now that I know where to get and how to use proper PCT meds, I would like to give the product a try again.

jenneva is offline Female Member
    I would trust amazon over e-bay any day. But either way why would you wanna risk it; getting caught or even getting bad stuff.

Oh and to get a p.o. around me you have to show lic and give a physical address. So a fake name wouldn't work here.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Not original

27300man is offline Associate Member
    alibaba.com has all kinds of stuff as well but they sell everything in bulk b/c it's a business to business site.

Thread Information