Thread: winny and...??

BigV is offline New Member

winny and...??

alright guys im gonna take winny 50mg eod for like 5 weeks and i am gonna take it with primo or omnadren . i need 10 more pounds of muscle and i need to cut im a lil bit at the waist. i know omna bloats but with the winny in their, clomid at the end and nolvadex in there woiuld i be all set or should i just go with the primo?? help a brotha out. oh ya and how much of the primo or omna would i need a week with the winny??

cromesta is offline New Member
    is it winny tabs or injectable? winny tabs id def tell u take take 50mg ED, but injecting ED is definately a bitch. omna isnt something u can run for 5 weeks, its not gonna kick in till the 3rd or 4th week. if you want to include a test for a short cutting cycle just get yourself some test prop, and inject 100mg EOD, or somethin along those lines... primo you are better off running for more like 8 weeks, rather than 5 or 6 like the winny, but 6 weeks is possible. also u need to make sure the primo is real, besides it being real expensive, its pretty well known that primo fakes are all over the place. if youre willing to run the omna for 10 weeks and youre concerned about bloat, run some arimidex with it, and keep the nolvadex on hand for gyno rather than for water bloat. yes the winny will help alot with water bloat. you can run the primo at like 350-400mg a week with the winny. im kinda rambling here but i hope youre understanding what im saying. omna's better of being run at 500mg a week for 10 weeks, but for a lean muscle gain cycle, test prop would suit you better from my perspective. alot of its gonna do with the diet too if youre looking to lose fat, youve gotta be on top of how youre eating.
    so basically, dont take the omna if youre only doing a 5 week cycle, you can run test prop in there. if you can get your hands on real primo, and you have the funds, sure throw it in there for 6-8 weeks. the winny and primo will keep the bloat down and theres much less bloat with test prop anyways compared to omna.

BigV is offline New Member
    thanks alot man i really appreciate ur response. i might use it for a 5 paragraph essay.. haha j/k but ya the omna is really easy to get for me.. and the dude is asking 24 bucks and amp for primo which is ridiculous. the winny is a def. and i can get test 400 if i cant get anythign else for the winny ya know. my first cycle ever was just dbols and it worked miracles.. i was 165 then went up to almost 200. im rought 190 now so i was happy with the after results too. i just need to break the 200 mark and im not sure if the winny would give me 10 pounds whihc is why i might run it with something else. if anyone else wants to respond to my first question then right on. thanks again bro

Thread Information