ROADBLOCK2424 is offline New Member

Help with Sustanon 250.....Please!

How many mg's a week is a good starting point when using sus 250? I prefer to take it once a week if at all possible. It seems like everything I read about sustanon 250 is different. One person shoots it 2-3 times per week, and others only 1 time a week. I am a little confused I guess.
    I am 35 years old. This is first cycle. My diet is in check (although I am still trying to perfect it). I am roughly 15% bodyfat. I am looking to gain roughly 12-18 pounds of muscle...if possible, while dropping as much bf as possible. I was planning on a 12 week Test-E cycle but that fell through so my friend recommended sus 250 to me.
    Man, I'm not sure what other information to include in this post. I was planning on taking around 250-325mg's a week for 10 weeks. I am not planning on stacking this with anything else. From what I have read this is a pretty low dose, but I am looking to put weight on more gradual then I suspect most do...although maybe I am wrong.
    Fellas and/or Ladies, I am looking for some solid advice here. Not to get slammed down about how retarded I am. I am still doing my research, but damn, I feel like I am going in circles. A shit ton of information is out there lol
    Any advice from those who have used sus 250 is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    RB

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    i have used sust. many times and always got good results. it sets in pretty quick and last long time. i know some will say to go with eth. or cyp but in my experience quality of the gear is the most important not the ester. i always injected sust 1x week. many will say otherwise and to each their own this is just what i did and it worked fine. you may want to run 500mg (2ml) for 10 weeks with your diet in check you will gain quality (lean) mass. hope this helps.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    2 ml shots per week in 1 shot. Eat 1.5grams to 2 g protein to each lb. Body weight.

Thread Information