Thread: 2nd cycle help

Goodily is offline New Member

Talking 2nd cycle help

thinking of running 250 test enthanate and 300 deca for 8 weeks injecting both every 7 days! should I have proviron and nolvadex on hand or should I use the proviron throughout and the nolva on hand incase? How should I use clomid after if necesary? trying to get 16lbs of quality out of this! what do u all think? any help would be kind. thanx!!!

Tankass is offline Senior Member

Re: 2nd cycle help

Originally posted by Goodily
    thinking of running 250 test enthanate and 300 deca for 8 weeks injecting both every 7 days! should I have proviron and nolvadex on hand or should I use the proviron throughout and the nolva on hand incase? How should I use clomid after if necesary? trying to get 16lbs of quality out of this! what do u all think? any help would be kind. thanx!!!
    do a little more research bro then we will be happy to help...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What's your cycle history, training and stats. Yes use clomid and your O.K. injecting once a week.

JohnnyB

nd2bhge is offline New Member
    read my post statement to newbies, as for your cycle I have always been told to keep you test higher than your deca . but what is your experience and stats. glad to help when we get this info

nd2bhge is offline New Member
    Originally posted by JohnnyB
    What's your cycle history, training and stats. Yes use clomid and your O.K. injecting once a week.

JohnnyB
    ya what jonny said...( sorry bro u type faster)

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    sorry about that last post I am just tiard and sore as hell from my back workout. lets see those stats bro and we will get somthing together for you

Originally posted by nd2bhge
    ( sorry bro u type faster)
    Never been accused of that

JohnnyB

stats are as follows: 25 years old. height 5 11, 174lbs weight,
    first cycle was: Primobolan , primoteston, and deca . and used proviron and nolva at the end. the doses where 200 primobolan, 200 teston, and 100 deca. that was recomended to me by a friend from the gym.
    it worked well I gained about 15 lbs solid. that was a year ago and I have had alot of work and lost half! getting my diet back into shape and want to hit it good in the gym! I want to put on 15 lbs quality and try to hold it and try to keep it with diet! sorry for not giving stats before. On the first cycle I did not do clomid because my friend told me it was not strong enough and so was not needed. Any help is deeply appreciated.

also I have trained for many years although the first many years I did alot of training and no eating as I was young and did not know better. Although diet is no longer a problem it is just a fact of not being lazy and doing it right. 174 lbs I have are quality and am about 8% bodyfat...I like to stay lean but to add it is not allways that way bulking up. I do not compete.......I guess u could say I am one of those beach type of guys.....as wrote in the info section of the site.

Have you thought about dropping the deca and going with a test only cycle at about 500mg a week. Test has been show to add more mass then deca. Something to thing about.

JohnnyB

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    First thing I would say is if your gonna shoot once a week don't use sust. Enath or Cyp would be a much better choice of test IMO for you. Sust must be shot at least ever 3 days in order to keep you levels constant. Also if you gonna run deca I would run my test doses a little higher than the deca to prevent deca dick.

have not thought of just test Johny.... well I guess I was thinking deca because its soposed to be safer and cannot aford deca dick with my woman.....but it seems if I do test cyp with deca the test should be higher.......I guess because I am still 25 I do not wana use to much test.........how about test 300 and deca 300 a week or would it be better or test 350 and deca 300 ............in the novice cycle section it said 250 test and deca together........what do u think?
    and the clomid should be taken when.......I am not clear on this.....is it three weeks after the cycle that u start? then take for two weeks, two tablets of 50 mg each per day in the first week and 50 mg tablets per day in the second week. is that right? how about proviron ?

also I wanna stay kinda lean will this kind of cycle bloat me or balloon me up?

Deca retains water and it can be harder to recover from deca then test. But the cycle you mentioned is go, with test higher then deca. Good luck and keep us posted on your results.

One last thing with deca wait 3 weeks before you start post cycle therapy and run it 4 weeks instead of 3.

JohnnyB

Jaandost is offline New Member
    goodly..........the answer to every question you have asked along with every answer already provided can be found here.....................
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/search.php?s=

Thread Information