DGK
    DGK is offline Member

To B-12 or not to B-12?

What are the benfits if any to adding Human Grade Vitamin B12 Injectable Cyanocobalamin 1000mcg/ml , to a cycle? Pct? etc...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    What are the benfits if any to adding Human Grade Vitamin B12 Injectable Cyanocobalamin 1000mcg/ml , to a cycle? Pct? etc...
    I really like B12. Nice energy increase,,,appetite increase and just a general sense of well being.

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    IMO its a waste unless your B-12 deficient. I can Pharm Grade B-12 for free, tried it and didn't notice anything special. Like the above poster said he likes it, like with a lot of this shit its individual specific.
    Last edited by sdmlsu1; 05-14-2011 at 07:56 PM.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I really like B12. Nice energy increase,,,appetite increase and just a general sense of well being.
    Whats a good dosage. 25/ 6 ft/ 185 lbs.. and my main reason for asking is because since battling cancer 2x in the past yr and a half my body has been through alot and i think it may help me feel better overall.

GunSlingR is offline Junior Member
    i have a natural b12 deficiency due to the inability to absorb it well from food source. I used to get injected by the doc as a kid. Now I do it myself. Makes a huge difference for me. But like sdmlsu1 said, could be a bit of a waste over normal vitamin if your not deficent. But I'm no doc.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think the best benifit from b-12 for people who are not defecient is the appitite increase. I like to use it in my bulking cycles.
    1000mcg/day for the first 2 weeks then every other day.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    k thanx guys

Thread Information