DCfit650 is offline New Member

First timer, looking for advice

Hi all, I'm brand new to this site and the world AAS usage. I'll start with stats then the cycle I intend to take. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Age 28
    height 6'1"
    weight 190
    Bf% 14

Cycle:
    Anadrol 100mg 30 tabs; not sure to go 30 days @100mg 0r 60 days @ 50mg

Test cypionate 30 ml x 250mg

Winstrol 100mg 60 tabs; really weary of this and debating on even getting it at all as know its very hard on the liver and I'm into athletics as well as bodybuilding, so worried about the joint problems that are a possible side.

PCT Clomid/Nolvadex as recommended

Oh and I choose this cycle because it's pretty much what is available to me, so wanted to get some feed back before diving right in. Thx in advance

T
    Last edited by DCfit650; 05-14-2011 at 01:29 PM.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Drop Anadrol ... test c or e will be fine.. keep it simple... run only one compound...

DCfit650 is offline New Member
    Righ on, will do...that saves me a little cash as well. Thx

djmikecollins is offline New Member
    I Agree with Blade

Just running a test cycle for your first cycle would be best. I ran a Test E 500 mg per week for 12 weeks and gained just under 30 lbs and kept all of it. And our stats looked about the same. No sense in spending a ton of money on a bunch of tablets and such.

Focus in on PCT and getting your levels back to Normal as fast as possible to keep your gains. I did the Nolva and Clomid as well as kept Letro on hand. But TBH i gave up on Clomid because i started to feel weird. Your fat intake and plenty of sleep will help get the levels back up.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Id drop the winny too, way overrated.

You can get the anadrol , and run it mid to end of cycle, if you react well and feel fine from the test.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would run test only for the first cycle, save the other gear for next cycle.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    warren916-why would you say winn is overrated, is this from personal use. I know a several ppl who love it. Maybe it depends on the individual using it.

silex is offline New Member
    dont ever do anadrol is so hard on ur body, it rapes the shit out of ur liver big time. I did two cycles of it before i knew how hard it was and i learnt the hard way lol High blood pressure, bad joint pains, bad migranes, and just felt like shit while using it.

Thread Information