THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Question Body Hair Removal?

Just wondering what people are doing to remove and keep body hair off. Please let me know what works for you. Shaving, wax, nair.... Is there anything out there that keeps it from growing back besides laser?

Thanks

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i have been using the 4 min nair lotion.

it feels nasty, smells bad and breaks me out a bit.

BUT i dont look like a wolf man so i guess i gotta take the bad with the good, i cannot even think about shaving my whole body, just too much to do.

I tried other ways, but rripping my hair our with some of those products just aint for me.

hope it helps

justme is offline Associate Member
    I have used, sally hansen, nair, epil stop and braun hair plucker. all work but I found the creams burnt me and hurt, the plucker hurt but did good for almost a month with out grow back, the hair grew back thinner as well.

My wife gave me some avon hair removal to try the other day and it didn't burn so I might try it out the whole body and let you know if you would like.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i used nads the other day on my arms...it definitely hurt and i missed a few hairs here and there but otherwise i was impressed with the results once the redness went away. it has been a week and already the hair is returning, however it is lighter and thinner just as the box claims.

hybrid is offline Member
    I have tried a lot of the different creams. A lot of them didn't work on the hair on my abs. Maybe too coarse? I was told to try the Jan Tana cream. I did this last week. Worked pretty damn well.

roch is offline Member
    yes its expensive and you have to keep going back. use them till they are gone and try something cheaper and easier.

I shave since its the cheapest for me and the upkeek isn't too bad. but I'm not a monkey-man either

mach 3 turbo blades can break you after awhile. shave my head/arms only. every two to three shaves a blade every other day. tried 5 min nair once, burnt like hell. i don't suggest rinsing it off in the shower, wipe it off with a damp cloth.......;-)

Mighty Max is offline Junior Member

I have tried a lot of the different creams. A lot of them didn't work on the hair on

Where can I get a hold of that Jan Tana cream???

hybrid is offline Member
    Here is their website:

http://www.jantana.com/

I bought it from another online place though. I did a search for jan tana and then price shopped a few places. I can never remember where I get stuff from.

Thread Information