Webb0101 is offline Junior Member

Angry Test Suspension, Help, Help, Help

Just a heads up so nobody gets fucked like i did. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT buy Test Suspension if it is made by the company JUROX. They have not made a suspension since 2000 and it would have expired in 2002, i know this because i e-mailed them and asked because my expiry date was 2004. So basically I got FUCKED!!! If anyone has a JUROX product check there site WWW.JUROX.COM and see if it is garbage, I asked about the trembolone i have and they said that they are not sure but possibly it is good but the Test is crap. And before you ask the the labels look fucking perfect on all the bottles. Now here is my dillema, do i completly stop taking the trem and suspension or should i continue with the Trem. I know i have to stop taking the suspension but what about the trem?? I am also taking 50mg d-bols ED and have gotten weight gain off of them so i was thinking i should drop everything except the D-Bol and use it as a bridge to my next cycle, what do you think. Please help my soon i am supposed to do a shot tonight.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    So what you are saying is that the company made the suspension for one batch ad now they are all bad? I dont understand what you are asking or saying.

NO what i am saying is that they made lots but only untill 2000 and that batch would have expired in 2002. what i am asking is with the trem i got they are sure it is o.k but not 100% so i was wondering if i should drop it also and just stick to my 50mg capsules of d-bol ed ( they can not be broken up due to the capsule form) until week 5 then get some clomid for post therapy and the start a real cycle after that or should i try and get real suspension soon and just continue with everything like normal.

bump, because i need some serious help here PLEASE

bump again

bump

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    If I was you I would just keep using the suspension, yeah even if it is out of date..Unless there is a reason besides out of date, I would keep using it.. I think this has been talk about before do a search. If it has been kept at room temp in a dark area, I would think your ok.. but that is just me.

it is not so much that the dates old but the fact that i e-mailed them directly and they said all of the ones they made up till 2000 will have an expiry date of 2002 and mine say they expire in 2004 which obviously makes them a fake, right?? they also stoppped producing them in 2000 so it is not a new batch either, also my lot# did not match up either. so if it is fake i do not want to inject it if i do not know what it is. and as for the trem i know it is not good to mix in with just d-bol i need to throw in some test and i was tthinking either enathate or sust250 but have not decided.

bump

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    webb, how far into your cycle are you?
    keep taking the tren and the d's. try and get some prop, fuck the suspension.
    i know we talked about this earlier, and i thought you should go the enanthate route, but you already had the suspension and wanted to use it, and i dont blame you one bit for that.
    my next question would be where the hell did you get this stuff? whoever sold it to you has some serious explaining to do. you need a small revamp of the test part of your cycle bro. what kind of access do you have to test?............any kind?

peace bb79

You are right, he did have some explaining to do and this is what i was told. i told him i gave the suspension to a buddy and he looked it up on the net before using it. and i told him exactly what had happened to me with all the emailing and he told me that they just use those bottles and what is actually in there is suspension it is not made by Jurox though. He said that what they do is buy it in a bladder form and then put it into these bottles after and reseal them. he gauranteed me they are legit and i tend to belive him because he has always given me good gear. the other thing i was told by him was that the suspension i got was oil based not water, but is still just test without the esters, so it might take a little longer to react. he also suggested to upping my dosages to 100mg daily and keeping the trem to 76mg EOD and the 50mg d-bol to ED. does this sound like a good idea or not?? I am just starting my third week tonight. i have gained 12lbs so far and show little water bloat. i think that is due to the trem, but that is only a guess. i do not want to completely stop my cycle but i will do what ever is needed. also any suggestions on how to get more protein, i only get 200 a day and i weigh 230 so i need more, should i just keep drinking more shakes or eating more tuna.

BUMP, does anyone think i should believe what i was told, or not??

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    this is only a call you can make on your own bro.

if you think this dude is on the level, then by all means continue on. imho, i think its bullshit. why use an old jurox vial to put clean test S in?

if it were me, i'd scrap the whole test part of your cycle, and move on to another form of test.
    that being said, you ARE up 12 lbs, with little water gain. this is no doubt due to the tren . the suspension could play a role here as well, but only if its real.
    its all in how much you trust the guy your dealing with bro. we cant make this call for you.

peace bb79

yeah i hear ya bro it is a fucking tough call i have been dealing with all day. i have never once gotten bad gear, and either has anyone i have given it to, or any one else he deals with so i am going to carry on using the suspension. i know it might not be wise but the gains so far seem good. he told me that " they go to buy the bladders empty them into containers and bring them over" then put them in disinfected vials after. if i have said to much please just delete this post and i am sorry.
    does upping the dose to 100mg ED seem ok or not since now i know it is an oil. also i think upping the dose is a good idea based on the fact that most of my other cycles have been at least 500mg sust250 weekly. please let me know what you think about the dosage and also about my protien problem.

BUMP

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro,
    I would think that even with ANY suspicion that it is fake I would drop it. Its not worth fucking with your health... especially with that. As far as gaining 12 lbs.... I took a deca /dbol cycle and in the first 3 weeks i gained at least 12 lbs... and i know that deca doesnt kick in for 3-4 weeks so it is very plausible that it is just from the d-bol...
    I would say play it safe, make sure you see your doc and have all your vitals checked too, just to be safe... not worth fucking yourself up

Good luck

Yeah, i have given this alot of thought over the past couple o fdays and have decided to stay on it though, for a couple of reasons.
    1; as of last night 1 weighed in at 233 that is 16lbs in 14 days and show zero water bloat, which according to most is due to the trem and suspension.
    2; my source is always completly reliable and i have never had any problems with him given people fake shit, and neither has anyone i know.
    3; last night i did deadlifts of 365lbd for 5 twice, that 50lbs more than 6 days ago, so i tend to believe that since it is oil based it just tok longer to react and is just starting to kick in now.

I am not saying that i don't have any doubt in my mind about it, but all the shit he told me seems to check out so i will go forward with it.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    isnt jurox suspension made by anabolic st ??

i dunno maybe you can help me!!!!

jangles is offline New Member
    how long does it stay in your system after discontinue use, and how many pounds do you gain from it, just TEST SUSPENSION
    and no other steroid at the same time,

Antwan is offline Associate Member
    If the vial says it expires in 2004 nd they havent made it since 2000 then your source is using vials from fake gear? Hmmmm. They dont sound right.

Thread Information