NickyReps717 is offline Junior Member

Quick Clen question

I just picked up some Clen and Im using a 3ml syringe to take it with.

I am currently taking 80mcgs a day, 40 in the morning, 40 at around 4pm

I am loading my syringe with a pin up to the .2ml mark, which im told is 40mcgs.

.1ml = 20mcgs.

Is this information correct? I have been taking it for 4 days now and I have not had any side effects, ie the shakes? Maybe my dosage is not right, but its a small drop in my mouth.

I have it in a vile so I can't use the proper dropper. So the way I'm doing it is ok right?

jtuner77 is offline Member
    1ml=1cc .1ml=20mcg.

First who is the clen from? How old is it? have you kept it refrigerated? Have you taken stimulants before?

Many underground labs underdose their clen so it's real weak or you could just be one of the few that is ammune to it.

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    1ml=1cc .1ml=20mcg.

First who is the clen from? How old is it? have you kept it refrigerated? Have you taken stimulants before?

Many underground labs underdose their clen so it's real weak or you could just be one of the few that is ammune to it.
    I got the clen from a guy I get all my gear from. No I have not kept it refrigerated. I am going to up the dose a little tomorrow and see, everyone I spoked to said they get energy and stuff from it. I experienced none of that.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Never got "energy" from Clen . Just sweats and sides. Sounds like it's watered down. There is a reputable place on the forum that can get you Clen for your test animals!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Never got "energy" from Clen. Just sweats and sides. Sounds like it's watered down. There is a reputable place on the forum that can get you Clen for your test animals!!!
    Well, I was sweating while getting a haircut the other day! hahah

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Everyone reacts differently to Clen . I can take 140mgs a day with no problems and experience hardly any side affects. It was a new bottle from AR-R and I was afraid I had a bad batch, but I got advice and discovered that my body heats up like it is supposed to but without the shakes. Just lucky. Maybe you are too, or maybe your product is bad. You might want to try AR-R and see if your experience is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Everyone reacts differently to Clen. I can take 140mgs a day with no problems and experience hardly any side affects. It was a new bottle from AR-R and I was afraid I had a bad batch, but I got advice and discovered that my body heats up like it is supposed to but without the shakes. Just lucky. Maybe you are too, or maybe your product is bad. You might want to try AR-R and see if your experience is the same.
    Will do. Thanks

Thread Information