BIG-G is offline Banned

anavar was recomended for bridging...?...

there is no info on the drug profiles on anavar and all i know is its quite expensive! Whats the daily dosadge and is this a good idea to bridge with clomid and the 10mg dbol breakfast?? BIG-G

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    just stick with the d-bol bridge brotha you will be fine with just that alone
    I think I read somewhere that primo makes a good bridge?? but dont hold me to that statement!! try a search on bridging and see if something comes up
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BIG-G is offline Banned
    good idea, i always forget the search button

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Anavar or primo would be the best to bridge with because they do not suppress your natural test in moderate dosages... 10mg of dbol will still not allow you to recover 100%, but most people think it will allow you to recover almost fully.

If you do the anavar bridge you could do 10-20mg ED.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    i would like to have info about anavar too

skii96 is offline Member
    I used anavar at 20mg/ed as a bridge and liked it.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by Magicz
    i would like to have info about anavar too
    It's a very mild steroid with primarily anabolic effects... this is a steroid that is sometimes given to women and children with muscle wasting diseases. You won't get dramatic effects but you should get good gains in strength and moderate gains in size... it is especially effective if you combine creatine with anavar .

It is very very expensive, however, and you need to take 30-40 mg ED for it to be worthwhile... if you need anymore info you can try a search too.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I have a couple of studies showing it helps with protein synthesis at 15mg, which is all you'd want as a bridge.

Here's one of them.

Short-term oxandrolone administration stimulates net muscle protein synthesis in young men.

Sheffield-Moore M, Urban RJ, Wolf SE, Jiang J, Catlin DH, Herndon DN, Wolfe RR, Ferrando AA.

Department of Surgery, University of Texas Medical Branch, and Shriners Burn Hospital for Children, Galveston 77550, USA. [email protected]

Short term administration of testosterone stimulates net protein synthesis in healthy men. We investigated whether oxandrolone [Oxandrin (OX)], a synthetic analog of testosterone, would improve net muscle protein synthesis and transport of amino acids across the leg. Six healthy men [22+/-1 (+/-SE) yr] were studied in the postabsorptive state before and after 5 days of oral OX (15 mg/day). Muscle protein synthesis and breakdown were determined by a three-compartment model using stable isotopic data obtained from femoral arterio-venous sampling and muscle biopsy. The precursor-product method was used to determine muscle protein fractional synthetic rates. Fractional breakdown rates were also directly calculated. Total messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) concentrations of skeletal muscle insulin -like growth factor I and androgen receptor (AR) were determined using RT-PCR. Model-derived muscle protein synthesis increased from 53.5+/-3 to 68.3+/-5 (mean+/-SE) nmol/min.100 mL/leg (P < 0.05), whereas protein breakdown was unchanged. Inward transport of amino acids remained unchanged with OX, whereas outward transport decreased (P < 0.05). The fractional synthetic rate increased 44% (P < 0.05) after OX administration, with no change in fractional breakdown rate. Therefore, the net balance between synthesis and breakdown became more positive with both methodologies (P < 0.05) and was not different from zero. Further, RT-PCR showed that OX administration significantly increased mRNA concentrations of skeletal muscle AR without changing insulin-like growth factor I mRNA concentrations. We conclude that short term OX administration stimulated an increase in skeletal muscle protein synthesis and improved intracellular reutilization of amino acids. The mechanism for this stimulation may be related to an OX-induced increase in AR expression in skeletal muscle.

JohnnyB

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    yea its so expensive

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The other one. The hyper word just means high protein diet, if you didn't know.

Combined effects of hyperaminoacidemia and oxandrolone on skeletal muscle protein synthesis.

Sheffield-Moore M, Wolfe RR, Gore DC, Wolf SE, Ferrer DM, Ferrando AA.

Department of Surgery, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston 77550, USA. [email protected]

We investigated whether the normal anabolic effects of acute hyperaminoacidemia were maintained after 5 days of oxandrolone (Oxandrin, Ox)-induced anabolism. Five healthy men [22 +/- 3 (SD) yr] were studied before and after 5 days of oral Ox (15 mg/day). In each study, a 5-h basal period was followed by a 3-h primed-continuous infusion of a commercial amino acid mixture (10% Travasol). Stable isotopic data from blood and muscle sampling were analyzed using a three-compartment model to calculate muscle protein synthesis and breakdown. Model-derived muscle protein synthesis increased after amino acid infusion in both the control [basal control (BC) vs. control + amino acids (C+AA); P < 0.001] and Ox study [basal Ox (BOx) vs. Ox + amino acids (Ox+AA); P < 0.01], whereas protein breakdown was unchanged. Fractional synthetic rates of muscle protein increased 94% (BC vs. C+AA; P = 0.01) and 53% (BOx vs. Ox+AA; P < 0.01), respectively. We conclude that the normal anabolic effects of acute hyperaminoacidemia are maintained in skeletal muscle undergoing oxandrolone-induced anabolism.

JohnnyB

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Big-g, I notice you're researching bridging a lot, have you considered just staying on for a year? why even come off? You don't look like you want to have kids anytime soon. From what I've read your goals are to get massive and strong, when you cycle on and off you really yo yo your weight and strength a lot. Staying on and switching to different drugs with test as your base will keep you growing. Just a suggestion.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    THANX TO EVERYONE AGAIN! Johnnyb, great articles. Dizzle ur almost correct exept i already have a 6 yr old son and cannot afford to stay on all year round. Instead, i research the best ways to keep and or maintain my gains, "bridging". You also need to make the body start its own test production again so that ur not shut down for life! My next cycle after bridging will be an eq/test cycle of some sorts closer to the later part of this year. THANX BROS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information