Alawi255 is offline New Member

Need help please

I am 31 years ols, 265lb, 5'9" tall, %36 body fat
    I need help and advice if i will start 200mg cyponate and 150 tren , what will happen
    I am start new life style , new diet system (low calories), go to gym 4 days aweek and work hard

what u think will happend with this above...

ready to answer any question

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    If you really are 36% body fat, steroids are the last thing you want. Stick with your new diet and training for a while until you get yourself into a respectable condition.

Alawi255 is offline New Member
    so its not help?
    i heard the tren E will break the fat

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I wish there were some magic drug people could take to break fat, but the truth is steroids don't really work that way. And if you just are getting into shape, you'll probably do more harm than good by using steroids now.

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    it won't shed it faster than diet and exercise. if you are 36% you will respond at an unbelievable rate to a proper training program. the benefits from tren test or anything else comes when you are already in good shape not to get you there. good luck and stay here to get educated.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to address your bf before cycling. If you cycle with such a high bf your going to be prone to more estrogen related sides. Fat cells have more of an affinity to aromatising and when you cycle with a high bf the conversion factor of testosterone to estrogen will increase. You can also increase various other sides such as high BP and water retention etc. You diet obviously needs work so address this area first before trying any kind of anabolic support.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    at your BF% there is a good chance you are hypo, without proper T levels its going to be harder for you to burn your fat than the next guy, go get your blood test done.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ^ if not hypo, then definately a higher aromatizing rate. Cleaning up your diet, begining a gym with knowledgable trainers for help, and being more active is what you should go for. Losing the bf% can raise your T levels, and increase health in all areas.
    using steroids now will only put alot more strain on ur body than you can handle. Your heart is under alot of strain already with those stats, and if u add in AAS where the contactility is increased, you are increasing your chance for severe problems by alot.

Truthfully, gettina clean diet and a exerise program (p90x, insanity) will help you get there naturally, and with continued workouts and good diet, then you will get good gains. You will want to get into more of a healthy habit before useing steroids becasue its easier to give up and resort back to unhealthiness.

Mass EffecT is offline New Member
    make sure you keep your diet in check

Thread Information