nmk85roll is offline Associate Member

Cutting cycle ideas

Hey guys, i finished my first cycle yesterday and i wanted to start gathering information and putting together a cutting cycle to start in July. I was originally thinking of a tren , test, winny cycle for 12 weeks, maybe something like 75mg/d tren weeks 1-12, 50mg/d prop weeks 1-12, and 50mg/d winny weeks 7-12. I aslo wanted to add in clen and possibly T3. At the end of my bulking cycle, i'm weight in at 198 at 5'9", body fat is around 12-15% I'd say, but my six pack is still showing, it's just those damn love handles. Anyone that has done a cycle like the suggested one above? I'd appreciate all of you feedback. Anyone's opinion is welcome.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    8 weeks is the max you should be on tren imo...lots of other bros will agree on this one...you could condense this cycle into 8 weeks and still see the same results. use the prop from 1-8, tren 1-8, winny from 4-8 and clen week 5+6 if u throw it in.

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    How about if i do tren for weeks 1-8 at 75mg/d, and then do winny weeks 9-12 at 50mg/d. Keep prop at 50mg/d weeks 1-12, does that sound better?

Thread Information