zmatalucci is offline Associate Member

Losing fat,,,retaining muscle.

I'm coming off of a long cycle, of t-400,deca300mg,prop100mg. I'm somewhat satisfied w/results , however I would like to trim up a little.I have just purchased a 126iu kit of serostim (hgh).I have researched alot,and this is what I have come up w/ thus far.
    7weeks HgH
    Tren eod
    Clenbuterol
    Eq
    Do you think I should throw in some cyp or prop to help retain what I have,, I still wouldn't mind gaining a little more. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    Stats-
    5'10-208lbs
    19bi's
    chest-47in
    shoulders-54in
    Little fat on stomach

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    time on = time off bro...if u are coming off a long cycle then you need to let your body try to reach equilibrium again before shooting more juice. you will not keep all of your gains, but with proper nutrition and training you can do a damn good job at preventing major losses. hit the clomid when this cycle is finished and save that gear for a later date. your results will be better but it takes patience.

MDMA is offline Banned
    daem said it perfect.

I have actually been off for a month and half,,however I've been taking eq every week at a light dosage.My last cycle was 10weeks long. I know alot of people say time on time off,,and dont get me wrong I do abide by that. However,last year I did this(although with different substances) and came out perfect. Last year I juiced for 7 months out of the year,,no sides besides a little acne. So this year I figured I wouldn't change something that works for me. This is the first time that I have been really pertubed with the gut that never seems to go, so I'm considering the cycle that I have proposed.

Decoder is offline Banned
    IF you want better results with your HGH cycle i suggest waiting 4 more weeks.

Think I should do 2 boxes?

Decoder is offline Banned
    3!

Ok then,,,Not all three at once though,, I was thinking of doing two at once!!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    A lot of people don't really see the results of hgh till after 3-4 months.

So should I keep hitting w/ eq for 4 more weeks,,or should I take some clomid and come off all the way?(until the hgh)

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    7 months of juicing and you saw no sides? Did you honestly get your blood checked for liver values? If you are on that much you wont even know if your natty levels are suppressed to the point of non-recovery, because you just got right back on.

I hate to sound like mom, but be careful man, this is why the shit isnt OTC. Its not entirely safe.

Yes sir,, 7 months of juicing didn't consist of high levels of test through my system.I prefer to bridge between my heavy cycles w/ something light like eq. I just find that this works for me the best. I'm constantly aware of my body and visit the doctor quite frequently when I'm on my cycles and afterwards. Good lookin though,, I appreciate it!

Thread Information