Crocodilehunter1 is offline New Member

what do you think?

I was wondering what you all thought about this as a first time cycle for someone who is 6', 220 lbs.

weeks 1-4: 50 MG dbol /day
    weeks 1-8: 750 mg sust250/week
    weeks 1-8: 500 mg deca /week

Nolvadex on hand, and run clomid at the end. Im looking to add like 30-40 pounds.

Croc

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    sounds goosd brotha, might want to pick up some bromo just in case. i really dont know how sensitive to AS you are. You also might want to think about running some anti's during the cycle to keep the bloat down

I am just not a fan of the pumpkin head look
    abstrack@protonmail.com

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO if this is your first cycle do the D-bol as planned but drop the sust to 600mg wk and Deca to 300mg and run them for 10wks.
    and get some liquidex for gyno and bloat.
    good luck

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    IMO just a little bit much for a first cyc. Might want to bring down those levels a bit. Youll get to your goal but how much of it will be quality muscle that will better your physique?

Slypknot is offline Member
    Nice run bro - same as me (minus the dbol , which I should have done to jumpstart things a bit).

However, similar things were said to me that I'll pass on to you. No sense in running the Test so high your first time. With AS more is not necessarily better, nor will it actually produce MORE gains in some cases. If anything ya may just look at having more side effects by diving in so deep your first run.

What was recommended to me, and I chose to take it, was:

Sust@500mg (split this into 3 inj's M/W/F as one of the tests in sust has a very short active time - will help keep blood levels stable throughout the cycle)
    Deca @400mg (mix with M/W shots)

This will give you awesome gains and only require 3 inj's a week. I'm up 22lbs so far and only in week 7 of 12...

Also - MAKE SURE YOU GET BROMO! I didn't know about the gyno caused by Deca and figured the Nolva would do the trick - NOPERZ. Luckily for me I was able to get my grubby dick beaters on some and start running it....

Good luck bro - it's a good basic cycle!

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    i would drop the dose of Dbol down 50mg is not needed your first time.
    JLI

MDMA is offline Banned
    Pff... drop it down to like 20-30mg. If you're taking Sust, no real need for dBol anyways unless you want to hold on to some water for the hell of it.

MDMA is offline Banned
    Also, these guys are saying 750mg of Sust is too much first cycle... gonna have to disagree just because I ran my first cycle was 500mg Sust and was disappointed. Keep it at 750mg, especially if your goal is the 30-40 pound range. You're going to have to keep you're diet RIGHT ON the whole time too looking for gains like this. No slackin off.

Crocodilehunter1 is offline New Member

what exactly is bromo?

Thank for the relpies, but one more question, what exactly is Bromo? I cant seem to find any literature on it, is there a technical name it would be found under? Let me know guys. Thanks

Croc

Thread Information