Thread: Good News!

cb714 is offline Member

Good News!

Ok so today I went to see my Dr to get a physical and blood work done. I was honest with him and told him that I was planning on starting a cycle of Test E. I got a totally unexpected response. He said "tell you what, if your blood work comes back with testosterone levels even slightly low I can prescribe you some". That was music to my ears. Only catch was that he said it would be androgel . Does anyone have any experience with this? Is it effective? I mean I already have my Test E ready to go but I figure I'd give it a shot if I got some good feedback from you guys. Let me know what you think!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^^ guys in the HRT forum have experience with Androgel .....might ask them.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

boundup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb714 View Post
    Ok so today I went to see my Dr to get a physical and blood work done. I was honest with him and told him that I was planning on starting a cycle of Test E. I got a totally unexpected response. He said "tell you what, if your blood work comes back with testosterone levels even slightly low I can prescribe you some". That was music to my ears. Only catch was that he said it would be androgel. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is it effective? I mean I already have my Test E ready to go but I figure I'd give it a shot if I got some good feedback from you guys. Let me know what you think!
    I was honest with my Endo and said that there is a huge price difference in the gel vs shots, it is inconvenient since (at least from what I know) you have to be prepared to wash/clean the area before sexy time/physical contact, have to be careful around women and especially children. I told the doc, "Look, I can get the gel for 80 bucks w/ insurance or $5 for the vial. I know the gel has a chance to not absorb correctly and the shot is a done deal." He agreed and just hooked it up.

cb714 is offline Member
    Yeah Im going to ask once the bloodwork comes up.

When the doc gave you the prescription for the vial is it only like 200 mg for 2 weeks at a time?

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    what he prescribes you isnt going to be anywhere near what you would run on a cycle

i suggest doing your own thing

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    my dad uses the patch and he loves it.. he is 71 though

Thread Information