Thread: new here....

randysdavis777 is offline New Member

new here....

Research!!! Its killing me because its mostly opinions every where i look.... I'm trying to start my first ever cycle. Most people say to stick with a test only 10 to 12 week cycle. I'm literally fresh off of irr from the marines after a long 8 years, all of my buddies did cycles while we were in i just didnt think it was worth the risk of that big old dishonorable discharge which 2 of them actually got. I recently started to hit it really hard about three months ago i was about 150 and took about 6 months off from the gym before that so was around 14 %bf now im 170 and about 14.5 % and my gains have seriously halted. I've never actually been able to break 160 and started at 111 lbs in 2001 when i joined. I really could use a little help a friend of mine has from what he says an awesome hookup, but i've read from a lot of ppl dbol is great for a 4 week jump start and even more saying to stay away from it because its bad for newbies... Please any veterans of the steroid world i'd love to hear your comments on the matter. Sorry if this is jumbled i'm new to this and just wanna get as much info as possible. Thanks in advance for any advice! Semper fi!
    Last edited by randysdavis777; 05-18-2011 at 11:33 PM. Reason: had to take prices out... didnt see that in rules at first. sorry!

Oh im only 5'8 and 28 years old and pretty clean 3500 calories a day. If that matters.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I'm not entirely sure about the rules, but I don't think you can talk about prices in the forum.

Research can be a pain in the ass, but it's worth it. Just remember to consider the source of every piece of information you get. As far as your BF% goes, I think you probably should diet and do some cardio to lower that before you do a cycle. I also don't think three previous months of "hitting it hard" is enough time spent to be ready for juice. Remember if you lost every bit of fat on your body, you'd be around 158-159lbs and you weigh 170.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    No price talk, read the rules...

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    I dont think so that you are eating 3500 cals per day.. because if you are then you should not be at 170 at your height....

took out price. diet is fine. the cycle is the question... i'm really just trying to find out if dbol is okay for a newbie.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    You need Food man... not Dbol ....

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    read my blog and lemme know what u think, i bet ull find some answers

look... resting metabolic rate for my age height weight is 1760 calories times 1.7 for my 6-7 days a week training regimen, which equals 3000 calories.... plus 500 a day which equals 3500 extra a week for about a lb of gain a week any more than 1.5 and its too much fat gain. i'm in school for nutrition. i know my caloric needs.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Randy, I think you need to crack the books a little harder. At your height, you should naturally be able to acquire more lean body mass than 159lbs. If you can't then either your diet or your training is to blame (or both). I don't mean to jab at you, but there are plenty of guys here at your height who naturally gained more lean body mass than you before they ever touched steroids . I don't know what your macros look like, but something is lacking.

But regardless, I don't advise anyone much less a rookie to do a cycle with a 14%BF. You're more likely to have estrogen-related side effects.

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    Go heavy. Force the calories everyday, keep a training log and increase your weights regulary. You'll see improvement. Its a proven method. As for an answer to your question, dbol is commonly used to "jump start" a cycle or as a "bridge".

Thread Information