J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Testosterone enantate? is it for me?

Been reading up on it and considering it over fina because I do not have barly any AS exp.

It causes water retention and feminization, feminization can be delt with by taking Nolvadex though.

Hiding the water/puffy muscle might be kinda hard, but I should be able to handle that.

One thing I like is its life, I only have to inject 1 time a week.

The thing I'm not liking the most is loosing the gains. If i put on 25lbs how much am I looking to loose? I imagine at least 5 of it would be water.

Start Clen 4-5 days after last inject? Mybe some slin for 2 weeks after?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Kullman is offline Member
    It is a very good choice. You would be better off stacking it with something. Stick with a test rather than fina if you are a newbie. Take arimidex or liquidex throughout your cycle this will help prevent gyno and rid excess water. How much of your gains you keep depends on you. You MUST take clomid post cycle. Keep training hard and keep your diet tight. Stay away from slin also this early on. Goodluck

kull

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Kullman said it...but I would run both of them....Test 500mgs a week for 10 weeks and Fina at 75mgs a day for 6-8 weeks...arimidex all the way through from beginning to end...

T200 baby! BTW, I would shoot twice a week, not once. Actually I usually get up to 3 times personally. If you want to run it at 400mg per week do it twice, 600mg either 2 at 1.5cc or 3 1cc shots. Lata

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    i would hit the enathate EOD

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    forget the fina for now bro. t200 is an excellent choice. stack it with some deca or eq and you are rolling my brother. throw in some dbol for the first 4 weeks and you are really rolling!

if cash or avalability is a problem, and all you can get/afford is t200, thats fine also. take it at 600mgs a week with a taper at the end(yes, i still taper). nolvadex on hand and clomid post cycle.

Thread Information