fighter0728 is offline Junior Member

girls using clen

My girlfriend and her friend want to do some clen . I really dont know that much about it exept that it is great for cutting fat. My girlfriend is pretty in to training so Im sure that it is what she is looking for, but her friend is pretty chubby and not huge on working out.(she does work out maybe once a week.) My question is should her friend be doing it if she isn't really in to working out like we are. Obviously it is much stronger and more dangerous than something like xenadrine so am I right in saying that it shouldn't be used casualy like many people use those supplements. Basically should she use it just to not be fat anymore?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro it sounds like your friends g/f is looking for the magic pill.
    If she's not into working out and dieting then tell her not to even waste her time w/ taking clen or any other fat burner for that matter.
    Get her on a good diet and work out routine, then somewhere down the road she can consider taking something.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    Bro it sounds like your friends g/f is looking for the magic pill.
    If she's not into working out and dieting then tell her not to even waste her time w/ taking clen or any other <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=FAT%20BURNER S" target="_blank">fat burner</a> for that matter.
    Get her on a good diet and work out routine, then somewhere down the road she can consider taking something.
    agreed.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    clen shrunk my gf's boobs.

razor67 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by dizzle
    THAT SUCKS
    Last edited by razor67; 03-17-2003 at 04:43 PM.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL, I don't think it was the clen that did it but the loss of bodyfat, those lovely boobs are pure fat and usually one of the first areas girls lose fat in. I have seen many girls have this problem.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    It ahppens Dizzle. Did the rest of her Bf go down considerably as well?

I was in the same boat when my Gf got on the Bill Phillips diet. Her body changed miraculously but apparently her ass and chest is where she naturally stores fat first so is the first to go as well. You got to choose one or the other for some chicks, nice abs or nice juggs (pardon my French). (just noticed Pain beat me to it)

She also wants to try Clen so Im interested as well for others experiences. I see no harm in it. Its relatively safe and if shes serious then give it a run IMO.

roch is offline Member
    I noticed this on me too. my boobs were the first things to go. no joke.

fightgirl0728 is offline Female Member
    mbaraso
    You pretty much summed it up, she is looking for a "magic pill." Ill tell her not to mess with it until she gets her work outs up. As far as the boobs shrinking, im not to worried about that, my girlfriends got more than enough. Loosing a little might do her some good. Shes not fat or anything just has huge boobs. Thanks

calidude is offline Senior Member
    good thing my wife's are paid for

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Well, there is such thing as a magic pill. I am aware of at least one study that provided ephedrine/caffeine to a group of obese subjects. Without changing diet or activity level, the pill itself actually caused a statistically significant change in body fat percentage. That isn't to say they weren't still fatasses. I mean, if you drop from 99% bodyfat to 75%, its not really a big deal. It goes without saying: training, diet, supplementation.

-SF

Thread Information