Mass EffecT is offline New Member

Exclamation ***** Test P, Was It Worth It? *****

Hey guys, before I ask this question, I just want to note that I have been doing tons of research through the forums, and I have not found a somewhat decent answer on this...so here I go.... Even though I am sure it has been asked 10X over, How long would I assume to see visible/ physical results from running a cycle of Test P at .75 ml ED. Test P is only being ran alone, along with proper diet, exercise, and food intake. I am just starting week three of the Test P, and I see small results....but nothing crazy or what I guess I "expected " to see. My strength and endurance has gone up, but not by that much. Physically, I think I have shred some fat and put on a very...LITTLE bit of size...but other than that, I am just a little disappointed I guess... Maybe It just takes at least 3 to 4 weeks before I really see anything? Thanks in advance fellas for your responses and time.

Stats:

M
    180 lbs
    6ft
    13% BF
    3200 calories daily, 6 meals a day...250 grams of protein (while on cycle)

Gym - Mon - Fri

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    What's your cycle history?

What's your planned PCT?

You should notice reasonable strength gains within a week. Did u notice this? Gear defiantly legit?

No previous cycle history. PCT will be Liquid Tamox & Liquid Clomi for 4 weeks, 3-4 days following my last Test P pin.. Check your PM, I sent you the Lab. Definitely Legit stuff. I also have not noticed a crazy increase in my libido as well, which I was assuming would be through the roof. Still confused, maybe I should give it some more time?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You probably need to be eating more if you're bulking. And 2 weeks isn't that long.

You will start seeing results as soon as you have all your affaires in order. That means diet, training and good gear.. and rest of course, but that goes without saying. If one of these things isn't how they are supposed to be, you might find that you'r not getting the wanted results.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    You will start seeing results as soon as you have all your affaires in order. That means diet, training and good gear.. and rest of course, but that goes without saying. If one of these things isn't how they are supposed to be, you might find that you'r not getting the wanted results.
    but should feel something regardless. I know people on juice that have horrible diets go out and drink and sleep 4 hours a night and obvioulsy still see gains.

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    but should feel something regardless. I know people on juice that have horrible diets go out and drink and sleep 4 hours a night and obvioulsy still see gains.
    Agreed

Its hard to say look at other people because you'r not with them 24/7 in order to see what they are actually doing. Its just like the pros, they make videos but they show you only about 5-10% of what they actually do in order to be top dog.
    Even so, you are right, could be the gear, fake or underdosed.

Are you sure of your source ? You should feel prop fairly quick, 3-4 weeks on prop without obvious improvements means something is wrong.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Agree with Bonaparte more food for strength, and elevated estro could be putting your libido off, give that till the end of week 3 and maybe try running an ai.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Food diet rest.I see you only hit the gym 2 times a week.I dont know wat your workout looks like.Plus its early yet you aint going to blow up with a bunch of water weight with prop.

Wait, you only train 2 days a week ? I thought it was from monday till friday. What does your training look like ?
    Check your diet again cause at 6ft and 180lbs, its not time for roids yet.

Monday through Friday, not just Monday and Friday

no name
    Last edited by Mass EffecT; 05-22-2011 at 01:42 PM.

Edit out that last post. Can't mention sources or labs.

Sorry, new here. I didn't know that was a problem. Edited.

thatasnguy is offline Junior Member
    honestly i love testp works great for me, from my experience i slept 5hrs a day work a labor job (ups) and still get home late and still hit the gym hard with lots of energy from testp and running it alone. i dont even need naps lol. But thats just me some ppl somethings reacts different to others.

fyi i get heatflashes and sweat while lifting..

but then again i just started back up with different brand name of test p going on second week just waiting lol.

My buddy who hooked me up told me that I should be running Test P with definitely something else. Not alone. He is trying to convince me on Sust 250? Does seem right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mass EffecT View Post
    My buddy who hooked me up told me that I should be running Test P with definitely something else. Not alone. He is trying to convince me on Sust 250? Does seem right?
    No. Test is test. Prop is as good as anything else, so long as you don't mind pinning a lot.

thatasnguy is offline Junior Member
    mate if your just getting into the world of shots, testp is perfect for you why would you want to run wit anything else yet, let your body absorb it first then build yourself up for the next thing dont rush into things yet you will hurt urself like me at one point dont want that. Dont make things so difficult.

lol being on the forum got me saying mate lol and im from Cali

NEVERBIGENOUGH is offline Junior Member
    just be patient. im on week 5 of prop/tren and the prop is awesome.

thanks all :-) patience is a virtue

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    they also see the minimal gains they get go right out the window when they go off cycle. I look at it like this. If im gonna spend the money, time and energy to get bigger why not do it 100% right. Any thing worth doing is worth doing right.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Your probably expecting too much, alot of people think they are gonna turn into superman overnight.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Lol...I remember my first cycle I was pinning, working out, go to bed then wake up and run look in the mirror like a kid Christmas morning!!!

Thats how I feel lol

cfisher is offline Junior Member
    I havent seen you mention any sides to the prop. If you feel comfortable maybe try bumping up to at least 1.0ml ed.

no sides to report. 1.0 ml of Test Prop ED? isn't that a bit much? Prop is way more concentrated than like Test E or C right? That would be a ton of Test weekly for my body don't you think? I would think .75 ml ED would be just more than enough Test Weekly, or no??. It sucks pinning everyday, but I have heard its much better than doing it EOD at 1.5 ml, right?

cfisher is offline Junior Member
    Just a suggestion. I mean your using prop alone with no other compounds that aromatize. So IMO if your not having the effects your looking for and your body is taking to the test very well.Assuming your using a 100mg per ml, I don't think it would hurt you. You sound like a patient guy and doing your research. Its your body again if you don't feel comfortable don't do it, you know your body. It is your first cycle maybe you should take it easy.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    Wait, you only train 2 days a week ? I thought it was from monday till friday. What does your training look like ?
    Check your diet again cause at 6ft and 180lbs, its not time for roids yet.
    agree he could of got too 210 easily at that hgt. without any AAS

mudo is offline New Member
    could anyone please help out with the right dosage of test p for a track athlete ,long sprinter someone that wants to be lean but with good strength gains

Quote Originally Posted by mudo View Post
    could anyone please help out with the right dosage of test p for a track athlete ,long sprinter someone that wants to be lean but with good strength gains
    Probably best to get ur own thread buddy. Stats and all then you will get some help!

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    With Prop you can run a higher daily dose due to the short ester. You can inject 700mg a week @100mg a day but only have 3-400mg in your system at one time. I just ran 700mg of test p and tren a a week. No sides form the test, just the normal stuff from the tren. Long esters tend to stack up, shorts not so much.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Iv never ran test p, but iv heard from many that it takes just as long as cyp or enan to feel/see results, regardless of short ester.

Give it 4-5 weeks.

mudo is offline New Member
    ok thank Dr pepper

KickBoxer is offline Junior Member
    I run it successfully before, but i ran it with winny - ran test p at 100mg ed, for 8 weeks and winny 100mg ed for 8 weeks. If i remember correctly, i started seeing a noticable differance within 2 weeks or so.. but in saying that, i was taking photo's every 5 days and making comparisons. Just be patient, every persons body is different, and reacts differently. But you'll love it when it really kicks in... As for libido, should be kicking already?

Thread Information