DRAMBRO is offline Associate Member

Advice on possible Next Cycle

Did a tren only cycle last summer..did proper PCT

all blooodwork came back good but still experiencing Libido/ED issues from the Fina ....its not mental...i dont have that fire i had pre-cycle when i see a hot chcik at the gym.......

im thinkin about gettin a bottle of cyp or test e and doing a 10 wk low dose cycle to ramp up my libido and then gettin off with an aggressive PCT to maybe fix myself

I think not doing test with Tren ****ed somethin up in my body and even though my Blooodwork comes back OK...somethin just isnt right

maybe doin this test with a low dose PCT will help

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    stats. first.
    and why would you ever do a tren only cycle. you gotta be young...
    Last edited by gearbox; 05-22-2011 at 07:54 PM. Reason: miss spelled a word!

tren

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    stats. first.
    and why would you ever do a tren only cycle. you gotta be young...
    Nah man....my buddy did a TREN ONLY cycle and got amazing results

he told me "dont believe that bullshit" over the internet.....tren made is libido skyrocket and fina dick was BS

well,,,i beleiveed him and now 6 months later..still arent the same

im 33yrs old..190lbs

i usually just do a cycle before every summer for the past 5 yrs...always just did test with deca and never had ANY sides...with HCG n clomid comin off

thjis time..HCG n Clomid didnt fix my issue

Yeah, tren only cycle in NOT good. The internet is not the definitive answer but there is a lot of good info out there. As for a tren only cycle, your buddy was way off. What to do next? Do blood work and see if you're back to normal. If you are, then set up a good basic Test E cycle, rest, PCT. There's a good chance you might have hurt yourself (endocrine).

Scotchguard

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Yeah, tren only cycle in NOT good. The internet is not the definitive answer but there is a lot of good info out there. As for a tren only cycle, your buddy was way off. What to do next? Do blood work and see if you're back to normal. If you are, then set up a good basic Test E cycle, rest, PCT. There's a good chance you might have hurt yourself (endocrine).
    How woud I know if my endorcine is ****ed up if my blooodwork all comes back in range

my test is 800 and i get an erecetion when stimulated..it just isnt as haird

its like a 80% erection...wondering if it is DHT isssue

or possibily a blooood flow or low test isssue...but 800 seems like a high enuff test level

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Its most likely due to DHT. tren has its own version of DHT that doesnt bind as hard for erections. So when you dont have much test in ur system, ur DHT goes out the window. Now ur off the tren, prolly not enough to kick off the tren's DHT w/ ur own. If you have high test in ur system, then i would look at 5 alpha reductase levels for DHT.
    Could be a person with not much 5alpha anyways and the tren suppressed it to minimial levels.

Thread Information