azizi123 is offline Banned

Can I extend / add to my cycle...?

Hi guys...

Today is my 9th week of proposed...

Week 1-12 test e 500mg
    Week 1-12 hcg 500 ius
    Week 1-12 stane 12.5 eod
    Week 1-8 amavar 70mg

And I was wondering.... As I purchased the test in individual 1ml vials am I ok to use them all..? This would mean extended my cycle to 15 weeks as appose to 12? I have enough stane and hcg also....

Another thing.... Is there anything I can add to my cycle for further size in the last 6 weeks all being I am ok to extend to 15 weeks... I know dbol etc are more of a kick start but obv these will give size increase...

So far I am up a stone with no sides or the bloated appearance... Thanks...

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    You've already started this cycle and now u ask for advice? Wow second post like this in 10mins. Amazing...

What's your planned PCT?

What's your stats?

Yes... That's why i am saying extend.... And add as I am happynwith size increase however I want more...

5ft 8, 85kg, 25 years old and bf unknown, was about 13-15% at strt of cycle so I'm guessing around the same

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azizi123 View Post
    Yes... That's why i am saying extend.... And add as I am happynwith size increase however I want more...

5ft 8, 85kg, 25 years old and bf unknown, was about 13-15% at strt of cycle so I'm guessing around the same
    What's your cycle history?

What's your planned PCT?

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    If i was in your situation, you could do test and dbol for the next 4-5 weeks or give ronnies 20 week cycle a crack.. Only if you have enough gear ofcourse.

My cycle history is 2 amavar only cycles at 40mg a day and 70mg a day both for 8 weeks
    My planned pct is clomid and nova at 50/25/25/25 and 40/20/20/20

Bulkn,

Wat ur saying is...

Weeks 1-15 test e 500mg
    Weeks 1-15 stane 12.5 eod
    Weeks 1-15 hcg 500ius
    Weeks 1-8 amavar 70mg
    Weeks 10-15 dbol (40mg?)

Is that right?

Bump

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Oh sorry i didnt see you had anavar there, probably best not to add another oral, it may be a bit harsh on your liver.
    I would have used the anavar at the back end of the cycle, when test had fully kicked in.
    But if you choose to follow Ronnies reload / deload method you should do something like this:
    week 9-10 test E 250mg / week
    week 11-18 test E 750mg / week
    week 19-20 test E (Lower the dose again here, maybe 500 then to 250mg / week)
    could add some dbol weeks 13-17 at 30mg

Obvously 20 weeks will be harder to recover from and probably not a good idea for a beginner.
    I am currently trying this method but i am only up to week 8 so i cant tell you much of my experience about it yet.
    Read the slingshot training sticky all the info is in there.

Thanks for reply,

I dnt have enough gear for that, only 15 weeks... U say 2 orals is bad etc. Which I agree with but is it different as I will only taking one at a time or is it in the whole cycle?

Cheers

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    To be honest with you bro... I wouldn't extend or add anything to your cycle. Most bro's don't notice much gains or change after 10 -12 weeks on cycle. You'd be better off saving the extra gear for your next cycle. And as mentioned above, the longer the cycle, the harder the recovery. Just focus on diet and heavy lifting for the duration of your cycle so you can maintain your gains when you come off. I would extend the PCT a couple of weeks just to be on the safe side as well. Proper PCT, hard training, clean diet and patience will pay off here. Get your natty levels back up to normal and stabilized after your cycle and then plan another cycle if needed.

Ok mate, that's cool... Il go with that... Do u also follow, time off should be equal to time on including pct?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    it can be almost euphoric when your having a great cycle but it has to end at some point, play it wise and keep it as planned there will be more cycles. slow and steady wins the race

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by azizi123 View Post
    Ok mate, that's cool... Il go with that... Do u also follow, time off should be equal to time on including pct?
    Absolutely bro... and I usually wait a little longer just to be safe. But DEFINITELY equal time to "time on + PCT" as a minimum.

awms is offline Senior Member
    I would agree your gains will slow after around week 10 but that doesnt mean you cant still make solid gains...its all about diet! Im running a 15 weeks cyce right now in week 7 and up anout 13lbs...hoping to add 20lbs by the end of the cycle.

The thing is, I know the answers before i ask the questions haha... I will follow the advise tho...
    Thanks guys

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    YEs, I agreed I wouldn't add anything or extend your current cycle.. If you do you might gaind 5 lbs max of lean muscle. save it for the next one and gain 20..

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    i just added dbol to the last 4 weeks
    you can run it for the next 4 weeks and not have to extend your cycle( 1 week worth of dbol while waiting for test to get out of your system)

i agree, dont extend it
    and i suggest an extended off period so you dont get mentally hooked to aas

Thread Information