steve0807 is offline New Member

Purchased an oral PH cycle, considering injectable instead but need your advice

Age-27
    weight-172 lbs
    height-510
    BF- 9-10%
    Experience in lifting - about 12-13 years

I've recently just purchased a bottle of DMZ oral tabs. And I've been doing some research and gathering opinions/advice before I begin.

The initial plan was to run it for 4 weeks, at two tabs a day for a total of 30mg per day. Thankfully i decided to do my own research because the guy who sold me the bottle didnt even recommend to me on cycle support.

From what I have gathered so far, it seems like it would be a better idea to just go with injectables instead, seeing that i wont have to really fear too much for the well being of my faithful liver.

The only pros I seem to gather from using orals is price, availability, and a seemingly more trusted source.

The con of taxing my liver alone using orals I feel trumps those pros. So therefore i am seriously considering just trying to find a trusted source for injectables and just going that route.

There are obviously a lot of people on here with a lot of knowledge and experience and I am hoping to gain some helpful insight from you.

What are your thoughts on ditching the orals and going injectables ?

I am just looking for somewhat modest, but noticeable gains here, about 10 pounds or so. And I would prefer doing a shorter cycle as adversed to a long one.

Any advice for me ?

Thanks peeps,

-Steve

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You won't hear much love for PH cycles here. The hepatotoxicity is as bad as or worse than other oral AAS. Most people on this site will advocate a proper injectable cycle of testosterone only (with proper ancillaries) for your first cycle.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Agree with MuscleInk^^^. True, and before you start anything, please read the important stickie threads about first cycle, PCT, ancillaries, etc. Better to overplan than make an error.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    MuscleInk back in the house!

ac guy is offline Associate Member
    Great first post. You obviously have a good head on your shoulders. Like stated, educate yourself by reading the various stickies and youll have all the info needed for a proper cycle

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl
    MuscleInk back in the house!
    Hey BigT.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Please read my recent review on DMZ. I did the review up to answer the thousands of questions in regards to PH.

Thread Information