Thread: Tren syringes

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Tren syringes

Buying my Gear for next cycle any suggestions on syringe. I was thinking 3ml with 1' 25g . Tren A ED.
    Thinking 75mg ED with Test E 500mg a week. liquid stane for AI ed . 45yrs old, 5'8" 200lbs 10-13% BF. 3rd cycle Also on HGH 3.5 iu ED. by the time I start this cycle ill be in my 4th month of HGH.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I use 1.25" 3mil 27g. Tren is a trip to do, the dreams are WILD and VIVID, lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1 1/4 is good but with the low BF you should be fine with 1in. What is your planned PCT? How long are you running the teste? How long for the Tren A?

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    Your pins will work fine.

What pinning sites are you going to use ?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    I only use 1 or 1.5 23g no problems drawing prop, e, dec, tren a they work well for me

Blog Entries
    Going to run it 8 weeks ? Seems to be the norm around here.. my PCT is going to be TRT and liquid stane plus stay on the HGH. I'm also going to start hct during cycle.. as far as pinning sites I know I have to mix it up ..any suggested areas.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrd View Post
    how were your sides.. how did you feel during the day?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hwy1378 View Post
    Going to run it 8 weeks ? Seems to be the norm around here.. my PCT is going to be TRT and liquid stane plus stay on the HGH. I'm also going to start hct during cycle.. as far as pinning sites I know I have to mix it up ..any suggested areas.
    OK yes TRT is the best PCT in my opinion also.

fender99 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrd View Post
    Use what youre comfortable with. 1" 23g was my favorite for everything but glutes, which i used 1.5" 23g for. However, when drawing ED, depending on the size of your vial, i found that 23g can tear up the stopper after a while. And the dreams are only wild and vivid if you can sleep.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I take that back, I use 23g 1", I had to go look. Tren will cause a little bit of insomnia, but you will still feel rested the next day. I had a script for Xanax so I had no issues. The dreams are crazy and you will remember them when you wake up. I sweat a little more when sleeping and during the day, I work in a garage so it was no big deal. But everything other then the sweating subsided after 1.5-2 weeks. I was running 100mg a day or prop and tren a in a burst cycle. The other thing is Tren cough, sometimes after right after injecting you might feel like the air has been removed from your lungs, it comes on fast and goes away after a few mins of some reall good coughing.

Thread Information