Thread: Gyno Question

NewbFromCali is offline Junior Member

Gyno Question

I took some legal pro-horomones for a while and started to develop a lump under my left nipple. It developed for about a week, maybe less, before I started running clomifene. I only ran 50 mg/day until I bumped down to 25 a couple weeks in. I didn't realize I should have been at 150 mg/day but I only had 30 pills and no connections on how to get more. Since then, I've run some store bought PCT crap that is holding me over until I start winny and tamox in the coming days. I have a lump (size of a big marble) under my left and a smaller one under the right. They even lactated for about 4 days.
    My question is.... will the winny and nolva help me reverse the negative tissue before it hardens and is permanent. Also what else should I do. I am cut and vascular everywhere except my lower chest.
    Oh, and not to mention, a little ED for about a week. I'm not sure what's worse.
    Please one of you vets, give me a hand here!

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    Surgery.....The only cure for gyno is to not get it. You should have been better informed and prepared before starting your cycle. PH's are serious drugs, jsut because they are legal does not mean they can be taken lightly....Not sure where you got the idea that Winny would help your Gyno, but thats false. At this point Nolva prob wont do a whole lot either.

You can try Letro. Start at .25mg and SLOWLY ramp up to 2.5mg. If your gyno is going to die this dose will do it. Give it a couple weeks at 2.5, if it works, SLOWLY ramp back down. If it doesnt work, surgery is probably your only option.

Awesome. Something ELSE I need to wait 72 hours or more to get my hands on.

Yeah and it takes a week or so to kick in. Sorry bro. You should have been better prepared.

I got some Nolva. You ever seen it in tiny round blue pill form? I can't find pictures of it anywhere, but so many companies make it... FML

Thread Information