Nuzzi is offline Associate Member

front loading vs fast ester test....?

....my next cycle will be 12wks of test e 500/wk and about 4 or 5 wks of dbol 30mg/ed. i was planning on front loading the test e but started wondering if it would be any better to forget the front load and use a fast ester test for say the first week or 2 for a jump start, any input? thanks.

awms is offline Senior Member
    You will get mixed answers on this one...in theory yes front loading should make your test kick in faster and although I have never done this I would tend to agree with the theory but to be honest if your kick starting with dbol I would just run it at 500mg all the way through. I dont think you will notice a big diffrence...perhaps a few lbs of water weight but nothing crazy!

awms is offline Senior Member
    how many cycles have you done?

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    From my exp frontloading sucks.

Once your high initial doses kick in you will love it, then a week later when your lower doses kick, your gonna want to go back to your higher dose.

Nuzzi is offline Associate Member
    thanks that makes sense, ill just stick with the test e and do the reg dosage, i dont want to get big all of a sudden and make it completely obvious what im up to. this will be my second cycle. first one was 10wks test e 250/wk and 4 wks of winny tabs 35mg/ed for the last 4 for a total 12wks.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I tried the frontloading method once..... it seems like everyone has to lol..... it's nonsense IMO. Just wastes gear..... the theory seems good..... but it just doesn't seem to correlate. Stick with Dbol as a kickstart......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thread Information