block is offline Associate Member

does size matter

I was wondering if the biger you are the more gear you need?
    Its kind of like this I weigh about 250 and am 6-2 between 16-18% BF and was wondering since I weigh more than most people. Should I, when I do my cycle do more gear like do 750mg of sust and 600mg of deca instead of the normal 500mg sust 400mg deca. this would be my first cycle so just wondering.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    IMO 500mg/Sus 400mg/Deca would be fine for a first cycle at 250LBS. As a first timer you body will be like a sponge and react very will to the new stimulus. The gains will be very good if you have everything in place.

My thinking here is this is your first cycle and theory tells us it will be a good cycle, as time goes by and you hit other cycles you will have to increase dosages, if you start at 750mg it won't be long before you taking inexcess of 1000mg per week, your therefore lose the window of growth at a low dosage. What everybody should want to do IMO is make the best gains from the lowest dose to balance health with size.

BA

Mike Guest
    nope it is not size that determines the effectiveness - I had a post where I explained this to Big Al once - so yes he is right stick to the 500/400 for now

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree that you should gain right proper with 500mg/week. However, theory suggests that the more muscle mass you have, the more receptors you have and so the better you'll respond to the AS.

Quadzilla is offline New Member
    No, your size doesn't determine your dosage. What Mike and everyone else said is true. 500mg sust with 400mg deca will give you great gains as a first cycle.
    Actually, what Nathan said is the very reason that all of us old-timers tell guys who are new to the gear that they should wait until their body reaches it's genetic potential before they introduce chemical enhancement to their life. Theoretically, the more muscle mass you have before starting a cycle, the more your body will respond and the greater your gains will be. I also believe that you will be able to keep more of your gains being as you are starting at an above average bodyweight because your body will be able to adjust better than that of a 150lber.
    Q

CYCLEON Guest
    its not your size - its how far past your natural limits u are. if youve never juiced obviously 250 is "natural" for you. for someone else who is 5'8", they may have to continue taking gear just to keep wieght at 250. only when u are no longer making gains at 400/500mg per cycle do you need to increase the dosage.

Mike Guest
    good point Cycleon - a lot of people don't realize that - I suggest sticking with the basics till they just dont work for you - so many people are bumping up to a gram of test on their third cycle which I think is NEVER necessary - it's like fishing with a torpedo IMO

D-bol Fre@k is offline New Member
    HOLD ON JUST ONE MINUTE NOW..............

You mean to tell me I've been fishing the wrong way all these years? I was wondering why I never caught anything.....

J/k.... I'd have to agree with Cycleon and Mike on this one, there really is no reason to up your dosages until you reach a sticking point at those doses.... It may seem like A waste of gear in a way, but it's the safe and sensible way to go about juicing...
    D

CYCLEON Guest
    and that goes for every time u cycle - ur u are still gaining and keeping 15-20lbs on a cycle at 500mg of whatever - there is no reason really to increase it the next round (cept maybe to make your source happy ) only when u were training hard and eating right and u still had a hard time keeping 10lbs then its time to up the dosage. u have reached ur natural limit at that level.

now thats why pros like ronnie and such are on all the time. they are so far beyond their natural that if they come of they will inevitably lose mass - which is not the case for 98% of the readers of this board, id say.

Mike Guest
    EXACTLY - well people have this theory - they think well I gained 20lbs on 500 of sus and 400 of deca so if I took 750/600 maybe I could gain 40lbs this time.....doesnt work that way - in fact I have tried that when I firct cyccled and I dont recall getting any more gains than I did with my prior cycle - just more side effects - be safe - don't get so greedy that you risk your health and well being for 2 extra lbs that cycle

block is offline Associate Member
    That all sounds good and I most likely will not do a cycle untill chrismass because I want to get my fat down first. and now that I read the post about sust is there any better ideas for my first cycle that will go good with deca and D-bol?

thanks

D-bol Fre@k is offline New Member
    Sustanon 250 or Omnadren 250 go well in first cycles with deca and d-bol.

D

Thread Information