tryintogetswoll is offline New Member

best fat burner?

for all the experienced guys..what would be the best fat burner for myself...at 5'7 180??.....first time use.....I WANT BAD AS* ABS...n e suggestions??

Kullman is offline Member
    I personally don't really use fat burners, you can obtain a low body fat without them, I've gotten down to 7% w/ out. If you want killer abs, the main thing will be your diet and cardio.

Kull

Shredz is offline Respected Member

IMO

I agree..diet and cardio are the key..you can take all the fat burners you want...load them up and without cardio and a strick diet..you will have no six pack abs.

However...that doesn't answer you question. You are looking for the best fat burner..well Clen . is it. Clen combined with cardio and diet and no one can touch you on the leaness scale..unless you are into the lasik thing. But way to dangerous. It really messes up you electrolyte level.

So go for the Clenbuteral. I perfer the syrup not the pills. 2 pumps a day. 1 pump is one teaspoon. It absorbs faster in you body.

Personally I like to go 1 week on 1 week off. This is a drug that you cannot stay on for long periods of time since your receptor sites get flooded..

enjoy and get ripped

ptbyjason Guest
    do a search, there is a really good set of posts on this subject in the supplement forum

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    DNP .

Not for the novice or inexperienced user.

Ranger Guest
    I concur with Biker....DNP , nothing else comes close....BUT before you even ponder it....Research it WELL!!!

Ranger

nautica is offline Associate Member
    hhmmmmm? DNP

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    HydroxyCut really worked for me I lost almost 50lbs. But I ate right and did 30 mins of cardio 5 days a week. Only bad thing about Hydroxy is that you have to take 12 pills a day which gets expensive, compared to Exenadrine's 6 pills a day.
    If your gonna do DNP make sure you do it right cuz I know someone that got some nasty ass sides from it.....

tryintogetswoll is offline New Member
    i appreciate the help fellas....the reason i asked is because i have some win pills...and i was debating on to take them or not....

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

ECA

Anyone ever used ECA before? The real ECA? How much did you use?

Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member
    Try Stacker 3

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I used a ECA stack, worked really well.

I'm trying to get fat now

$uperman is offline Member
    depending on if you want to use juice or a supplement. I have taken Xenadrine before and it worked pretty well but , depending on your bf % its not going to give you those killer abs unless you cardio and diet your ass off. Now if you want to melt the fat off then you should look into stacking a winny/clen cycle..... good luck , keep us updated bud

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    xenadrine is twice as strong as Hydroxy cut so i think that you would be better off with Xenadrine. eat well and train hard on that shit and you will be shredded in no time.

you dont need to burn fat... get LIPO!!!

j/k... Clen /eca works real good for me. During next cycle i'll give T-3 a turn and see

Thread Information